• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kap at Hooters

tailg8or

Why can't we have REAL fans in positions of influence, i.e. hotel manager, restaurant manager, etc.? So they could sell them out to fellow fans and make sure they feel unwelcome while staying in our city??? I'd say that's a pretty big "f you" from Kap to go out and about and eat a fuging Hooters the day before our playoff game. It's like taunting.

And in cities like Philly, I remember Warren Sapp saying how he got food poisoning from eat in there before their playoff games.

I don't understand gifted athletes who don't consider the impact of optimized nutrition on the maintenance of their conditioning and recovery..........it is imperative that you feed the body a consistent source of optimized nutrition and proper hydration to maximize its performance and internal health over the long term.

Short term dietary habits do not impact such maintenance but in the long term it catches up with you...........

Archived