• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

age difference

toldozer

Wife 1: 2 years junior.

Wife 2: 3 years junior.

Wife 3: 4 years older.

Wife 4: 7 years junior

Wife 5 (current): 11 years junior

And every one of them was duly compensated and I carried no financial baggage into my current and final marriage.

WTF dude... you know you can wine and dine her without marrying her, right?

just remember she hasn't gotten to experience a lot of the life experiences that've invariably shaped you and changed you, and as she experiences them she'll go through a huge series of confrontations, question, growth periods, etc. that may send her in completely different directions. to that end, you should encourage her to develop herself as a person over being your squeeze because you want some sweet young poon. don't let your desires get in the way of what's best for her.

basically i wouldn't get too attached.

just remember she hasn't gotten to experience a lot of the life experiences that've invariably shaped you and changed you, and as she experiences them she'll go through a huge series of confrontations, question, growth periods, etc. that may send her in completely different directions. to that end, you should encourage her to develop herself as a person over being your squeeze because you want some sweet young poon. don't let your desires get in the way of what's best for her.

basically i wouldn't get too attached.

this

and to dumb it down a different way in two sentences:

She hasn't hit legal drinking/clubbing age yet, and I guarantee she won't miss out on it. If she's as career driven and ambitious as you've described, there's a chance she sees you as a mere stepping stone to bigger and better things.

Archived