• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's gone snow.

Darth Biscuit

This is going to screw my gym schedule all up, I moved down here to get away from that mess.

I look forward to batteling all the ILM drivers in icy conditions when being forced to drive to work.

I'm finding it very hard to stop at the gym on the way home when its freezing like this.  And going in the morning before work...Ha!

Nothing here in Winston, we need the rain/snow to come up from Atlanta way to get anything, always too dry here when something is coming.

Yes - a true Charlottean and NC native knows that 90% of the time when we (Charlotte) get significant snow accumulation is when it comes up from Atlanta first. 

I don't have to work today and I'm about to go walk my dog. It's fuging 60 degrees outside. 

If it makes you feel better it's been snowing for almost 24 hours here in Colorado. Nothing is closed and if you don't show up for work you'll be flogged.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

No, that doesn't make me feel better...

They just announced all county schools closed tomorrow and Wednesday.

Kids are partying everywhere.  Yet, I still have to work.

just saw a prediction of 18-24" along the coast. LMAO

The models aren't built to forecast this kind of event.  In order for us to get anything measurable at all out of this, one system has to zip across mexico in time to supply moisture to the arctic front.  But not too early, or there will be rain/ice.

Archived