• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Drew Bree$ is a fraud with a big mole on his face

SCP

That is exactly what he is doing too . Do you think he has ever described himself as a wide receiver before this? He is the one trying to bend the intent of the rules by now saying he really plays a different position than he always has. He gas gone to the Pro Bowl as a TE. I don't really blame him of taking that stance in the negotiation but let's be real.

Then I think we are in agreement that the saints should be paying him as his production dictates. He puts up numbers any WR outside of Megatron and Green would be happy to have. Desean Jackson would be an annual holdout putting up Graham numbers. He's made pocket change for his production so pay the man accordingly so you don't have to go through this fickle bullshit with the second best player on your team. If you have 3-4 outside linebacker like Ware getting 20 sacks a season he should be paid like a premier DE, making substantially more than a premier OLB, wouldn't you agree?

At the end of the day Graham is a TE - Witten, Gonzalez, all the great pass catching TE's in the history were still TE's not WR's

Its stupid he cant get paid though just fug the franchise tag and give him the big contract he deserves hes the best TE in football and an amazing receiver too.

At the end of the day it's not what you are labeled as it's what you are used as. And the saints have used graham as a wr a majority of the snaps he has been in. 

In my opinion he deserves the contract of an elite pass catcher. But in respect to a system that requires a specific label (the franchise tag), he is a TE. He was drafted as a TE, he is a TE on the depth chart, he went to the Pro Bowl as a TE. Reggie Bush wasn't labelled as a WR when he was catching as many passing yards as he was rushing for. Jimmy Graham is a TE that should be getting like

$10 to 13 mil a year.

I bet Graham wishes mole boy would STFU and mind his own business... nobody suggested they pay him less when his contract was up because he'a dwarf with a disgusting mole crater on his face. 

Man I wish we had more cap room so we could sign Graham just to troll the Saints. 

he had more receptions and more TDs than Megatron this past season...only 277 less reception yards than Megatron...so yeah...his stats are up there with some of the best WRs in the game

He is 15th in reception yards and has more TDs than everyone listed above him, and going down the list he had the most reception TDs

Look what this douche did to his team mate

@ProFootballTalk: Drew Brees says Jimmy Graham is a tight end, not a receiver, a $4.5 million question if the Saints tag Graham http://t.co/q4dSxJ316d

Bree$ is a fraud, fake good guy. I'm sure he will back track but let Graham make his money you sorry ass Taint.

Edit: upon further review PFT spun the original quote a bit and misrepresented it in the tweet. However, I still think Brees is a fraud and Taint fans can eat my ass.

He is a tight end.

According to espn stats and information, Graham lined up as a WR 67% of the time. 45% in the slot, 22% out wide. Only 33% in line as a tight end. He is a WR. A very big WR. He puts up WR numbers that blow away most other WR in the league. You can't pay a guy just because of some arbitrary position label.

1200 receiving yards, 16 receiving TDs

Production is production. He is a better receiving threat than most WRs.

His per game production over the last 3 years poos on just about all WRs. The top tier ones too.

Calling Jimmy Graham a TE is like Calling Mike Tolbert a fullback 

My favorite response from the PFT comments:

DrSteveBrule says:Jan 29, 2014 1:58 PM

He’s listed as a tight end. He went to the Pro Bowl as a tight end. If you don’t want to be a tight end then just change positions you turkey.

For your health.

Archived