• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bobcats Trade Deadline Thread

Proudiddy

Ken Berger also reported that after the 76ers failed to find any suitors for evan turner in exchange for first round picks. That they are now looking to trade him for a second rounder.

Now I'm not super high on turner but I love him a helluva lot more than hendo especially if it costs us Gordon and a second. Hendo cannot dribble, shoot, drive, make plays, but he plays pretty good defense.

With turner u have a great ball handler, who can drive. He also isn't a shooter but I'm tired of fadeaway off balance jumpers from the baseline in isolation plays for Hendo.

Turner isn't an ideal fit bc he also can't shoot 3's but atleast he's not hesitant to shoot them when he's wide open. And he also would be bring play making talent.

Call me crazy but I would love to see turner come in fr a second rounder. See how he plays and gels with us in a playoff push. And then decide if we resign him or just let him expire. Nothing at all lost in this deal but a second rounder. We already gonna have atleast 2 picks in this draft could be more. So it's not a loss. It also helps out the bench with Hendo being the 6th or 7th man.

Whatcha think?

I'd Give up a second rounder, or 3 for a former #2overall pick. 2nd round picks are worthless imo like 90% of second rounders end up in the d league

Sent from my SGH-T399 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Wow, so, I misread a tweet earlier saying Philly has more moves coming because of their salary floor. I read it as they were 11 mil under the salary cap. WRONG. They are 11 mil under the salary floor, so I'm assuming they have to make moves to get them back above that by the end of the day. Interesting...

They just have to divvy out that 11m amongst their players to meet the floor. Maybe they'd rather pay another player, but I doubt they'd want it to be Gordon.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I'm ok with just about anything so long as we don't trade any 1st rd picks. We can trade all out 2nds away. Better results scouting DL verses hoping to hit on a 2nd. I think Tyler Zeller would be a decent big to pair with Big Al. He is a sound player, good passer, and can hit a 10ft jumper. 

Archived