• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pierre Desir worked out for Panthers today

Ruff

Pierre Desir is a CB from Lindenwood that is going to be awesome at the next level. He could easily be better than what Jean-Baptiste will be.

He's big, fast, and strong. Probably a late 2nd/early 3rd rd pick.

This kid is getting a lot of hype right now.  Kinda reminds me of all the hype Ricardo Colclough was getting leading up to the draft.  Who knows, maybe this Desir kid is legit.  Colclough wasn't.

The combination of relatively slow timed speed and totally inferior competition worries me.

Pierre Desir is a CB from Lindenwood that is going to be awesome at the next level. He could easily be better than what Jean-Baptiste will be.

He's big, fast, and strong. Probably a late 2nd/early 3rd rd pick.

I am wondering why some think he will be good?

He dominated, but not at a DI school, but the kid is super talented.  I was checking him out more when I thought he'd be available in the 4th or 5th, but now he's looking like if we don't take him with our 2nd roudner, he will be gone.  Kid is very talented and showed out well at the Sr. Bowl and put up good numbers at the combine.  His 40 wasn't the best, but his wingspan, speed in short space and broad jump were nice.  I found this article on him and his character and passion is definitely there.

http://www.kansascity.com/2014/02/27/4854080/dream-soon-may-come-true-for-lindenwood.html

Archived