• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Charlotte Bobcats vs. Miami Heat Playoff Series Thread

MichaelNewtonII

Who all is going to be in attendance for one of the games in Charlotte?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Bought my tickets on the presale before they got jacked up on the secondary markets, so I'll be in the house for Game 3.  Looking forward to it.

I know he doesn't do much offensively , but charlottes only chance is with MKG playing every single minute James does.

I agree! It is a big task to try to guard Lebron anyone but I do believe MKG does the best job guarding him. I was shaking my head watching CDR get abused but can you really blame him, that is Lebron. Lebron was even teasing him by saying "that was good defense" with a smirk. I have this feeling that the Bobcats will take the next game. The opening game was a lot of players 1st playoff game which I am sure they had jitters (ie, too many turnerovers etc). I believe they will respond. Will they take the serious? Not sure..but they won't get swept

Well... here's some news.

@SteveReedAP: Steve Clifford did not seem as optimistic today about Al Jefferson's status for Game 2 Wednesday night.

@SteveReedAP: Clifford: "He's saying that he's going to be ready to play. He'll know more, really, when he takes the boot off and see how he feels."

@SteveReedAP: Clifford said Big Al won't participate in shoot around Wed and team and Jefferson will be a game-time decision. #bobcats

@SteveReedAP: That should say the team will make a game-time decision on Jefferson.

Well... here's some news.

@SteveReedAP: Steve Clifford did not seem as optimistic today about Al Jefferson's status for Game 2 Wednesday night.

@SteveReedAP: Clifford: "He's saying that he's going to be ready to play. He'll know more, really, when he takes the boot off and see how he feels."

@SteveReedAP: Clifford said Big Al won't participate in shoot around Wed and team and Jefferson will be a game-time decision. #bobcats

@SteveReedAP: That should say the team will make a game-time decision on Jefferson.

if he doesn't play our odds of getting a win drop down monumentally

if he doesn't play our odds of getting a win drop down monumentally

You mean our odds die a cruel horrific death. Even at the whatever percent health he was Sunday he was taking up 2 defenders. Without him in we'll do good to break 80 points.

You mean our odds die a cruel horrific death. Even at the whatever percent health he was Sunday he was taking up 2 defenders. Without him in we'll do good to break 80 points.

Like our chances are .0001% at the shot somebody just goes off out of their mind and still we could lose if someone does

Just to go against the logical thinking... If Al doesn't play I think we will still win the game. Wouldn't be suprised if everyone is pissed bc they let the first game slip away. Expecting some people to step up in game 2 regardless if Al plays or not.

I'm sure we have a game plan. How does Miami prepare for a team they really don't have any tape on? (the games Al was out doesn't count bc we are a different team from then)

Archived