• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Morgan Moses & Jeff Otah

Paintballr

I'd say the other tackle, Cyrus Kouandjio is more similar to Otah. The knee issues, big size but questionable technique. I wouldn't draft him - I could honestly see them going defense - cornerback.

I agree Jeff Otah and Cyrus Kouandijo are more similar.honesty I would rather trade down and get them later than draft them that high. Shazier, Fuller, Martian, and Cooks are the only players that I would keep the 28th pick for. I'm actually starting to think that Shazier is going to be the pick and with Davis getting older and injury history I believe it would be a great pick.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Such an intelligent rebuttal. WOW!!!! Classic Huddle response.

I don't think Kouandjio's effort is an issue. I really can't explain the crap show he put out at the combine, but a player isn't allowed to be lazy in a Nick Saban program. As a matter of fact, I think coming from a Nick Saban program is the issue, not "laziness". Players that come from the Saban program over the years often seem to ENTER the league broken or half-broken because IMO they are OVER-worked.

So laziness? Nah, I seriously doubt it.

Typical used-up Saban player? Possibly.

I don't question the kid's motivation. I think he's fine in that regard. I *do* question the kid's body's ability to answer the call of his motivation.

Your shitty false comparisons don't warrant intelligent rebuttal.

Is that why you basically just said 'me no likey your post'? If you can't be bothered to state your point, why bother to post?

If this draft had a decent number of OL available, the guys we're looking at taking at 28 would be going late in the 2nd or even the 3rd round. I don't have any confidence in either Moses or Kouandjio as a good starting lineman.

False. Better go look it up. Far more comparisons between Otah and Cyrus then you whiny little claims of being a false comparison.

The tv comparison was horribly inaccurate and didn't describe the situation at all.

He's not hurt and his knee had been cleared by the best doctor in the field

He's not lazy. You can't be lazy to start and succeed in a saban led team. A team that won two national championships while he was there. Saban works those kids hard. You have to have good work ethic to play on his teams.

So in conclusion, he's not hurt or lazy so your shitty otah comparison falls apart. The only people who compare him to otah are people on this board who aren't experts at all. They are guys like you who sit behind a screen and try to question the work ethic or character of kids they've never met.

You are a fugging moron never post again and save yourself the embarrassment

Is that why you basically just said 'me no likey your post'? If you can't be bothered to state your point, why bother to post?

If this draft had a decent number of OL available, the guys we're looking at taking at 28 would be going late in the 2nd or even the 3rd round. I don't have any confidence in either Moses or Kouandjio as a good starting lineman.

Scroll down then proceed to stay quiet. Thanks

Archived