• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Morgan Moses & Jeff Otah

Paintballr

Otah was a good draft pick.  The hamburglar got him.  It happens.

hamburglar.jpg

Another idiot with the Otah and eating/fat jokes.

Go check the data skippy....Otah NEVER had a weight or conditioning problem.  His knees were shot and he was never able to rehab back from those injuries.  That is two VERY different things.

The tv comparison was horribly inaccurate and didn't describe the situation at all.

He's not hurt and his knee had been cleared by the best doctor in the field

He's not lazy. You can't be lazy to start and succeed in a saban led team. A team that won two national championships while he was there. Saban works those kids hard. You have to have good work ethic to play on his teams.

So in conclusion, he's not hurt or lazy so your shitty otah comparison falls apart. The only people who compare him to otah are people on this board who aren't experts at all. They are guys like you who sit behind a screen and try to question the work ethic or character of kids they've never met.

You are a fugging moron never post again and save yourself the embarrassment

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

He isn't hurt now but has had knee issues in the past.  Regardless of whether he has been cleared at all. 

And when you come to a interview unprepared (Combine) and do as poorly as he did.  Your lazy.

Get off the Cyrus cock for a couple of minutes you might see that he will be a huge disappointment.

I am not the only one who has compared him to Otah.  Go look at the poll at the player most fans DON'T want Carolina to choose and you will see is Cyrus K.  leading the group.

STFU and get your facts right.  

God I hate when a gurgler is so far up a dudes ass he can't see the truth.

Another idiot with the Otah and eating/fat jokes.

Go check the data skippy....Otah NEVER had a weight or conditioning problem.  His knees were shot and he was never able to rehab back from those injuries.  That is two VERY different things.

Lighten up Francis.

Or is it Francine ?

Moses and Otah aren't similar at all when you watch them. Moses is a good pass protector but is passive in the run game. Watch more Moses footage. No mean streak.

That's a couple of the big negatives some analysts were talking about the other day (can't remember who, but it was on some podcast).  It's one reason I don't see Moses here.  Rivera and Shula want a run first offense, so bringing in a guy who is passive in his run blocking would be counter to that plan.

I'm not sure what the comparisons are between Cyrus K and Otah. Cyrus had a knee injury as a college freshman that after rehab never caused any missed games or practices. Otah had a sprained ankle at Pitt that did not cause him to miss a game. Otah's knee injury came 2 years into his pro career..

He isn't hurt now but has had knee issues in the past. Regardless of whether he has been cleared at all.

And when you come to a interview unprepared (Combine) and do as poorly as he did. Your lazy.

Get off the Cyrus cock for a couple of minutes you might see that he will be a huge disappointment.

I am not the only one who has compared him to Otah. Go look at the poll at the player most fans DON'T want Carolina to choose and you will see is Cyrus K. leading the group.

STFU and get your facts right.

God I hate when a gurgler is so far up a dudes ass he can't see the truth.

How fuging dense are you guy?

An injury =/= issues. He torn his ACL as a freshman had surgery rehabbed then didn't miss a single game or practice since. So no issues.

Do you know for sure he wasn't sick at the combine? No? Then stop calling your dumb speculation fact. You have no clue why his performance was what it was at the combine.

And like I said before the huddle is a bunch of idiots. Yourself included. I don't care about their ignorant opinions. They think Lee will be another Dwayne Jarrett just because of his school. The huddle doesn't know poo.

You need to stop calling your ignorant opinion fact because you haven't presented a single fact at all. We are done here

I'm not sure what the comparisons are between Cyrus K and Otah. Cyrus had a knee injury as a college freshman that after rehab never caused any missed games or practices. Otah had a sprained ankle at Pitt that did not cause him to miss a game. Otah's knee injury came 2 years into his pro career..

Big OT that had an injury that doesn't effect him any more or a player at all that had an injury... OTAH!! People called star otah last year. Huddle is a bunch of idiots

How fuging dense are you guy?

An injury =/= issues. He torn his ACL as a freshman had surgery rehabbed then didn't miss a single game or practice since. So no issues.

Do you know for sure he wasn't sick at the combine? No? Then stop calling your dumb speculation fact. You have no clue why his performance was what it was at the combine.

And like I said before the huddle is a bunch of idiots. Yourself included. I don't care about their ignorant opinions. They think Lee will be another Dwayne Jarrett just because of his school. The huddle doesn't know poo.

You need to stop calling your ignorant opinion fact because you haven't presented a single fact at all. We are done here

Sick at the combine is no excuse unless you have pneumonia or polio.

Know who else was sick at the combine? With a head cold and pink eye?

Greg Robinson. Yet, somehow, he still rocked the house.

When its time for the show, its time for the show.

Your silly Auburn vs Alabama bias is showing.

Greg Robinson is good no one is arguing that. Go take your homerism else where

Archived