• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

6th Round - Carolina selects RB Tyler Gaffney, Stanford

Ruff

I like Gaffney, but I would have much rather had Hurst, Richardson, or Abberderis here. I think there's a good chance we get at least one of those guys as UDFA's though at this point. Remember last year everyone bitched about not getting Lester when we picked Barner.

abberderis was gone

More likely that we just don't care for what we see in Kenjon Barner so we move on from him.

so then what does that say about our GMs scouting ability?

there was talent that stuck around that we passed on last year so we could take barner who was supposedly the bpa.

at this point i think it's all throwing darts at a draft board blindfolded.

perfect opportunity to take a shot on an OT that coud help and you draft an RB who will likely see the field as much as the RB we spent a late round pick on last year? lol. at this point i think it's bordering on just being stubborn.

I posted this early, I was partially correct

David Gettleman is going to be skyping in today. I have a strong theory that the following will occur in real time. Somewhere a man wearing a fake moustache is pacing slowly around Bank of America Stadium. He will find his entry and walk straight to the war room.

In round 4 he will casually suggest his highest ranked player is a RB, and in round 5, and 6 and 7. Without Gettle there and Riverboat Ron too hungover from gambling all night, the scouts will listen to this man and his fake moustache. Suddenly, after round 7 and 4 straight RBs taken, Rivera will stir "Hmm I've smelled that before"

Rivera's football instincts take over, and he hunts down the man like a lion stalking a weak gazelle. Tearing off the moustache he reveals none other than......Marty Hurney!!!

Security will pull Hurney away, as he kicks and screams he will plead, "I can save you! I will save you Panther! I love you Panther!"

Rivera will shed a single tear.

Archived