• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Hardy Arrested

I've also not heard anything mentioned in the police report about this many guns. Or guns being involved.

Seems obvious that she would have mentioned this to the police at the scene, and they would have searched for said guns immediately.

The main cause of domestic violence, is because women know they can start fights with men and always 'win' in the corrupt biased courts because women are not held accountable; and men are found 'guilty', despite never actually 'doing' anything.

Oh lawdy.

Seems obvious that she would have mentioned this to the police at the scene, and they would have searched for said guns immediately.

If she mentioned this to the police they would have checked the house. The police would have mentioned this and it would have been a major red flag.

Oh lawdy lawdy the things I keep hearing about this girl from my friend keep getting better and better.

She be cray. legit. cray.

Doesn't mean she can't slap him with a big old assault charge and milk it for all she needs.

Whoever compared this to the Beason incident back a couple years ago is pretty spot on. Person from Charlotte, been around the area, people who have been around this particular person know the way this person plays games, and the tricks they pull.

She should find that guy from the Beason incident and start dating him, they could manipulate people together!

• Pie 2

LOL at the idea that a man like Hardy couldnt have done this because "she would be dead"

Most of us are perfectly capable in beating the hell out of our wives, yet also capable of stroking her cheek gently if she cries, or..we;;..you know.

It's called "control". Seriously, its like some of you have never wrestled around with someone weaker than yourself.

I hope to god all of this mess isnt true, but lets put this stupid idea that it cant be true because he is capable of so much more damage = innocence to rest. Most women whom have been battered "could" have received ALOT worse if the man truly wanted to dish it out, and it doesnt take a beast of an athelete to do so.

Yeah but your wife likes it when I hit her...

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app