• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hardy 911 call

Zod

I'm telling y'all...this bitch is cray. You won't believe the things I heard from my friend today.

The thing that pissed me off the most was that she apparently.said "he's still gonna pay my rent".

Edited by boo7382
  • Pie 2

You guys need to get your story straight.

She wouldn't leave the apartment, so they called the police.

She tried to leave, so they held her down and called the police.

She's a stupid psycho bitch on Mike and Ikes.

She's a genius, scheming tart who wants Hardy's money.

Roll the dice and pick your favorite, I guess.

Were you or someone close to you a victim of domestic or maybe sexual violence?

The tape does help Hardy, but I can call 911 right now and say President Obama is here trying to kill me and a cop will show up. I'm not convicting Hardy. He's one of my favorite players, but I'm withholding judgment. If half of what is accused is true... I don't want him on the team.

The tape does help Hardy, but I can call 911 right now and say President Obama is here trying to kill me and a cop will show up. I'm not convicting Hardy. He's one of my favorite players, but I'm withholding judgment. If half of what is accused is true... I don't want him on the team.

but that analogy doesn't help your point...

yeah they'll show up...with one of these

straightjacket.gif

• Pie 1

To me the larger issue here isn't what happened in this case, but rather the idea of giving Hardy a big money contract. Even if it turns out he did nothing - or at least very little - wrong, you still have to question handing someone who hangs around people like this girl and who has had other issues (speeding tickets + motorcycle accident) in the past $10+ million a year on a long-term contract.

If he's going to be a Panther past 2014 - which is 50/50 at BEST right now - it'll be on a contract that has strict language regarding off the field behavior. If it turns out all he was guilty of was hanging around a nutcase then we could leverage this into a more team-friendly contract, which would include strict guidelines for off-field behavior.

• Pie 2

To me the larger issue here isn't what happened in this case, but rather the idea of giving Hardy a big money contract. Even if it turns out he did nothing - or at least very little - wrong, you still have to question handing someone who hangs around people like this girl and who has had other issues (speeding tickets + motorcycle accident) in the past $10+ million a year on a long-term contract.

If he's going to be a Panther past 2014 - which is 50/50 at BEST right now - it'll be on a contract that has strict language regarding off the field behavior. If it turns out all he was guilty of was hanging around a nutcase then we could leverage this into a more team-friendly contract, which would include strict guidelines for off-field behavior.

all valid concerns..  but I think a larger point would be hearing the presence of mind he had in a very stressful situation..  

• Pie 2