• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hardy 911 call

Zod

Who exactly am I racist against, and how am I being racist? White on white racism?

I've been told by a wise man not to get in a argument with a ignorant person. Because they will drag you down to there level and beat you with experience.

• Pie 1

I've been told by a wise man not to get in a argument with a ignorant person. Because they will drag you down to there level and beat you with experience.

Just because it makes you feel uncomfortable and actually have to apply critical thinking and question things does not make it ignorant.

Honestly I'm just going to go ahead and say it, I doubt some of these people here would be so quick to convict him if he were white.

Frankly, I'm giving both parties in this case 100% benefit of the doubt.

Much unlike Richie Incognito who I condemned from the start because, knowing his history, I knew the guy was a bullying douche.

Does this mean I hate white people?

Read above post.

Big Ben has allegations nobody even remembers it now. Colin Kaepernick? Oh, we better lock him away now. Oh wait, he actually didn't do anything? Yeah, it's the same story with the huddle, and elsewhere. Hey I'm white, but I see right through this facade.

That must be why the majority in this forum and pretty much everybody I know refer to him as Ben Rapelisberger. Because all has been forgiven and forgotten due to his lily whiteness!

This ain't an issue of race. But I guess you can keep trying to make it one.

You have to open your eyes, I can't do it for you.

I mentioned Big Ben and I've already got someone defending him. What do you think will happen if we make a thread about Mike Vick?

My opinion of Vick is that he's turned his life around rather well and realizes the scrutiny he lives under. His brother on the otherhand... ummm... wow.

The best thing to happen to Mike Vick was to be released by Atlanta because that organization constantly covered for his former behavior and mistakes. Arthur Blank is the worlds biggest pencil-lipped douche.

That must be why the majority in this forum and pretty much everybody I know refer to him as Ben Rapelisberger. Because all has been forgiven and forgotten due to his lily whiteness!

This ain't an issue of race. But I guess you can keep trying to make it one.

YEah.

Ben is not the best analogy anyway.

A better hypothetical would be if this were Greg Olsen. The reaction would have been pretty much the same.

Big Ben is a bad example because he already had two superbowls and we tend to forgive our heroes much easier than anyone else. Same with Kobe who already had three rings. A certain segment of people kept him on a pedestal.

Hardy is an entertaining stud but no hero status to give him a bye in the court of public opinion.

But as others have said there was still plenty of hatred toward both of those superstars.

Frankly, I'm giving both parties in this case 100% benefit of the doubt.

Much unlike Richie Incognito who I condemned from the start because, knowing his history, I knew the guy was a bullying douche.

Does this mean I hate white people?

Unfortunately we had people here defending Incognito, hell even some wanting to bring him in.