• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hardy 911 call

Zod

Yeah. Once you see that you want to get away from it forever.

I don't blame Hardy for being scared.

this is the fuuucking truth..   I only dealt with it once...  once.  

the only guys that run back for more or keep finding these chicks are sad, pathetic individuals in the first place..  it doesn't take too many situations like these to learn to stay away from the signs...

just as disgusted as women are to hear of abusive men, they should feel just as sick to their stomach towards this type of woman..  

Edited by bleys
  • Pie 4

After reading the other 911 call hardy is good.

Alllll good.

Any 20cent defense attorney could get this thrown out. Much less the $$ hardy can throw at a lawyer.

With that said funny that the waitress had an attorney today. Don't remember being able to afford a lawyer when I was waiting tables. Sure that was at least a 3k retainer.

Bitches b crazy. Watch y'all's ass. You could be next!!!

According to some...she comes from money much bigger than Hardy's

Like i said in the other thread greg hardy needs to stop fuging with these snow bunnies they're nothing but trouble waiting to happen

Hearing Hardy saying she might've been on coke make me wonder. Yesterday on the CP facebook page, someone was saying that Hardy may be doing coke since hes always rubbing/touching his nose. I thought it was insanely dumb but I guess not no more. The two of them may be doing coke. Just saying.

Just read Voth's transcript.  That "witness" that claims she saw the woman getting her ass beat upstairs is obviously lying about the "saw" part.  And it sounds like, at the very least, she heard the commotion and the woman screaming and assuming she was getting her ass beat instead of screaming in a fit of rage and decided to stoke the fire and try to paint the male out to be evil.  Could also be part of a setup, the second woman knows the woman that was going psycho in Hardy's apartment and was trying to help her friend's story.  Either way, judging from the transcript, the "witness" is full of poo.