• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Corey "Philly" Brown our Victor Cruz

If he reminded you of the practice Armanti Edwards that's a good thing. It just has to translate to game days.

Just the same size and speed. Didn't really stand out at anything but wasn't awful at anything.

Sent from the Carolina Huddle App

Really... I didn't know that. Man thanks for the update. Jesus and I thought he was our Fugging first round pick.

Didn't I say UDFA? Didn't I say he was similar is size and speed to Cruz.

WTF is your problem. Add an intelligent comment or just STFU.

Jesus Christ pricks like you really piss me the fug off.

Have you ever considered "decafe" ?

We were spoiled last year in finding UDFA to actually contribute. Not to mention get some starts out of guys like Lester and White. I'd run to Atlanta and punch Matt Ryan in his sack if we were to find an impact level guy like Cruz this year from an UDFA...but I highly doubt it's going to happen with a guy who didn't stand out that much this weekend. 

Side note, we've found some decent guys from the UDFA pool the past few years...but have we ever found an offensive skill position guy worth a damn? Everyone had a hard on for B.Williams last year, but he couldn't find the field and could be doubtful to make the roster this year. I can't remember a WR or RB making too much noise either. 

Archived