• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Favorite BofA Stadium moments

SCP

1996, 49ers....second game ever at Ericcson...sat down and took of shirts and lit up cigarettes. At least security was laughing as they told us that we broke the two biggest rules in about 15 seconds.

We won.

The 2003 game that Delhomme came in at halftime for the comeback against Jacksonville in the season opener.

Sadly I've only been to 2 games.

1st: Week 1 1996. I was 10 years old but I remember this game very well. Kevin Greene and Lamar Latham combined for 7 sacks and Jeff George (QUALITY for Falcons) had a ton of intentional grounding penalties. Panthers dominated.

2nd: 1999 vs San Francisco. We were still in playoff contention all the way to the end of this season setting up an exciting divisional game. The Panthers passing game was fantastic this year with Buerelein throwing to Moose, Patrick Jeffers, and Wesley Walls. Biakabutuka had a couple nice runs this game too.

Unfortunately I haven't been to a game since then. It's too expensive for my current situation.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

The throw to Ginn streaking over the middle against the Saints was magical. The way that entire game went on 3rd down had me ready to leave and then Cam grew up with a single throw. Best throw I've seen Cam ever make(and I've watched every Panther game the past 4 years)

Man, this is a hard thread.....so many awesome games.

Let's see....

2008 MNF vs TB to seal the division.....damn that was one of the coldest games I've ever been to but I think I was orgasming by the end of the game...there were so many crazy plays and turnovers. Voice was gone for at least a week after that.

2011 Jags game where it POURED and (was it jstew?) had that amazing run where he basically somersaulted over someone and we barely won....BUT WE WON!! that one sticks in my memory because its rare I get to go to games with my little sistah and I took her that day. got hammered with all the Carolina Huddle guys- hey JT, that was the game where I fell in the middle of the street after the game and you were laughing at me....I still have a scar on my knee!

2010 49ers game where we won at the last minute when Matt Moore threw that pass to David Gettis for a TD that led to a winning drive down the field for Kasay to kick the FG and win by 3. MadHatter took my girlfriend and I to that game and I don't think I've ever harassed other fans enough to a point where they leave and don't come back. That bitch shoulda kept her mouth shut, right MadHatter?! Phil McRotch!! I believe that was one of the only games we won that season, and yes, I borderline cried because I was so happy we had won.

Last Year's playoff game just because I got AHHHMAZING seats and didnt have to pay face value for them. 

There was one game where after enduring years of beatdowns by Mike Vick, TD held him in check and we killed the Falcons, Vick was sitting by himself at the end of the bench. I felt like a guy who lived a pious penitent life of hardship that finally got his promised rewards in heaven.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

I only get to 1 or 2 games a year.

But last year's Saints game may have been the most fun I have ever had at any sporting event in my life.

The stakes were high, the stadium was literally rocking, it was monsooning, nobody ran for the hills (in fact the harder it rained the louder it got), last second TD pass to Hixon, Luke playing out of his mind, etc

Unbelievable.  There may have been even bigger games at BOA, or other great moments, but that whole experience with the weather, the moment, the ending.... best time ever.  I was soaked, hoarse, and happy when I got back to the car.

I said this in a thread at the time, but my wife looked at me in the car and said "I wish I could put that feeling in a bottle and just open it whenever I wanted".  Nuff said! 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• KB is still a huge "what if" for me. Word from everyone that TC he tore his ACL was that he was the best player on the field and second place wasn't even close, that included opposing fans during our joint practices. What if KB doesn't get hit by the double whammy of tearing his ACL and losing his mom? I think we definitely win SB50. I don't think KB would've been great long-term but I could definitely see him being a David Boston type where he was dominant for a brief period but not for long.
    • You said the team goes limp-dick in the playoffs because RBA won't change. (Note that you did not suggest what changes you think he needs to make). You then stated "Rod will never change anything." I can only infer that the team continues to fall out of the playoffs because RBA doesn't/won't change. Therefore, if RBA will never change anything, the team will fall out of the playoffs. I mean, that is literally the line of logic you posted. So, I'm not sure what you're suggesting, since I don't have a crystal ball. 
    • ProDentim Reviews [Shocking Consumer Reports] ProDentim For Teeth Health Is It Worth Buying! 28 seconds ago, Sunday 19 May 2024 12:32:34 Welcome to this review of Prodentim Supplement! In this article, we will take a closer look at this dental health supplement and provide you with an informative and unbiased review. We will explore the ingredients, benefits, potential side effects, and customer feedback to help you make an informed decision about whether Prodentim is right for you.   𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞  𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐖𝐞𝐛𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞 Click here What is Prodentim Supplement? Prodentim Supplement is a dietary supplement specifically designed to support dental health. It is formulated with a blend of natural ingredients that are believed to promote oral hygiene and support overall gum and teeth health. Click here to buy Prodentim from Prodentim Official Website and Get 75% Discount What are the Ingredients in Prodentim? The Prodentim Supplement contains a unique combination of natural ingredients that work together to support dental health. Some of the key ingredients include: Vitamin  Known for its antioxidant properties, vitamin C is essential for collagen production and helps maintain healthy gums. Coenzyme Q10: This powerful antioxidant helps reduce inflammation and supports gum health. Zinc: Zinc plays a crucial role in maintaining healthy teeth and gums and is involved in wound healing. Cranberry Extract: Cranberry extract is believed to help prevent bacteria from sticking to the teeth, reducing the risk of plaque formation. Probiotics: Probiotics are beneficial bacteria that can help maintain a healthy balance of oral microflora, promoting oral health. What are the Prodentim Benefits?  Prodentim Supplement offers several potential benefits for dental health.Some of the key benefits of Prodentim include: Supports Gum Health: The blend of ingredients in Prodentim Supplement, such as coenzyme Q10 and vitamin C, may help support gum health and reduce inflammation. Maintains Healthy Teeth: The inclusion of zinc and cranberry extract in the formula may contribute to maintaining healthy teeth by preventing plaque formation. Promotes Oral Hygiene: The probiotics present in Prodentim Supplement may help maintain a healthy balance of oral microflora, which is essential for good oral hygiene. Prodentim Side Effects Prodentim Dental Supplement is generally considered safe for most individuals when taken as directed. However, it is always recommended to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new dietary supplement, especially if you have any pre-existing medical conditions or are taking medication.  Prodentim Reviews Customer feedback on Prodentim Supplement has been largely positive. Prodentim has an average rating of 4.85/5. Many users have reported improvements in their gum health and overall oral hygiene after incorporating this supplement into their daily routine. However, individual results may vary, and it is important to keep in mind that dietary supplements may not work the same way for everyone.  Prodentim Conclusion In conclusion, Prodentim Supplement is a dental health supplement that aims to support gum health, maintain healthy teeth, and promote oral hygiene. With its blend of natural ingredients, including vitamin C, coenzyme Q10, zinc, cranberry extract, and probiotics, Prodentim Supplement offers potential benefits for those seeking to enhance their dental health. As with any dietary supplement, it is advisable to consult with a healthcare professional before starting it. Click here to buy Prodentim from Prodentim Official Website and Get 75% Discount Click here to learn more GRE@#@$@@(^**_)( #prodentim prodentim reviews . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . #prodentim                                           HGSY^%$&*NKLJL:   NSK*T*&^*(