• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Soccer fans of the Huddle have challeneged this subforum

Zod

Garbage, but what I expected. Whatever. We'll just flood the lounge I guess. 

It's the offseason.... We'll take the fight to the main Panthers forum.

I am Raskle Wallace. And I see a whole army of my soccer countrymen, here in defiance of tyranny! You have come to fight as free soccer fans. And free soccer fans you are! What will you do without freedom? Will you fight? Fight and you may die (or be banned). Run and you will live at least awhile. And dying in your bed many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance, to come back here as young soccer fans (shh, don't tell em I'm older than dirt) and tell our Mods that they may take our sub-forum, but they will never take...

...our FREEEEEEEEEDOM!!!

Who else is a Man U fan here?

I've yet to meet one?

My best friend growing up is a Man U fan, and a coworker is also one. Like AppState said, there was one guy on here early in the season who claimed to be a fan and was talking smack, but didn't stick around once they started dropping points. I'll have to find some posts to remember the name.

Good to see real fans like you who stick up for them through thick and thin!

My best friend growing up is a Man U fan, and a coworker is also one. Like AppState said, there was one guy on here early in the season who claimed to be a fan and was talking smack, but didn't stick around once they started dropping points. I'll have to find some posts to remember the name.

Good to see real fans like you who stick up for them through thick and thin!

I became a fan because of Diego Forlan. He's always been one of my favorite players and I tried to follow him to Villareal but I just couldn't do it.

For a few years I didn't follow them as religiously as I do now but when Chicharito transferred from Guadalajara I got heavily involved again. It's unfortunate that he struggled so mightily this year.

I know it's Man U so expectations will be high but hopefully fans don't set the bar too high. Hopefully we can capitalize on the amazing fixture we drew... Swansea, Sunderland, Burnley, QPR, Leicester, West Ham, Everton, and West Brom... thank you soccer gods.

Didn't read the thread. Is this where I sign the soccer petition with my blood?

Also, American/German/Anunnaki whatever... Jermaine Jones is a badass.

Just make sure you use a toe when you sign. That way, Jase will be satisfied.

Archived