• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rivera Voted Multiple Times for Sherman on cover vote

I didn't.

if you were listening to the show and accusing me of lying,  you can go back and listen to it on the ESPN Radio app. they talked about how he voted against cam multiple times and then brought up that "Bal Biz" was a panthers fan and voted against cam multiple times as well

if you were listening to the show and accusing me of lying,  you can go back and listen to it on the ESPN Radio app. they talked about how he voted against cam multiple times and then brought up that "Bal Biz" was a panthers fan and voted against cam multiple times as well

I woke up and turned on the TV and saw this

Ok, Im a huge Cam fan and love him just as much as the next Panther fan, but I have to ask.. How the hell is he in the finals for Madden cover? Yes he had a solid year, but not a "omg put this guy on the cover of madden" year. How he is a finalist over. Manning is beyond me. Now his rookie year on the other hand he completely deserved it because the stats where there. But in my opinion,not this season. Dont get me wrong, he had a very good year and has matured significantly, I just always thought the Madden cover wasd for players that completely beasted that year.

Josh Gordon is a prime example, didnt the guy have like the most receiving yds ever in single season? Or hell, even Keek deserves it

I vote for Cam on multiple devices every single day, and get all my buddies to do the same. I've recruited voters who didn't care at all at first, but now they want him to win the cover just as much as I do.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Ok, Im a huge Cam fan and love him just as much as the next Panther fan, but I have to ask.. How the hell is he in the finals for Madden cover? Yes he had a solid year, but not a "omg put this guy on the cover of madden" year. How he is a finalist over. Manning is beyond me. Now his rookie year on the other hand he completely deserved it because the stats where there. But in my opinion,not this season. Dont get me wrong, he had a very good year and has matured significantly, I just always thought the Madden cover wasd for players that completely beasted that year.

Josh Gordon is a prime example, didnt the guy have like the most receiving yds ever in single season? Or hell, even Keek deserves it

ea put out publicly that they want a "next generation" cover athlete, not a senior citizen who set a bunch of records.

There was a tournament. keek lost in the second or third round to kaepernick I believe. cam is in the final round vs. sherman

Archived