• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Everyone is meeting Panther players. Next up...

bleys

Met UDFA Andrew Norwell tonight...  Actually, I didn't meet him.  He was walking around Taste of Charlotte grubbin and he looked strangely familiar..  so I walked up and confirmed my first intuition...  

a few OSU friends only had to say "he has long hair, right?"  

Yes.  He does actually...

Now you may go back to your regular scheduled programming...   

i was gonna scoff at this, but last year when i worked in tv in billings, mt, i was a day off from meeting a panther player at the billings library.  i'm still pissed i missed him by a day.

and being a defensive tackle fan, the best part is it would've been dwan edwards of all people to boot.  god dammit.

i was gonna scoff at this, but last year when i worked in tv in billings, mt, i was a day off from meeting a panther player at the billings library. i'm still pissed i missed him by a day.

and being a defensive tackle fan, the best part is it would've been dwan edwards of all people to boot. god dammit.

I met dwan about 2 weeks ago at the BOA stadium panthers store. Very nice guy. I ask him if he would DeCleat Brees for me this year and he replied " it will be my pleasure sir " ... Can't ask for more than that.

I've met many panthers players, athletes, and celebrities but I don't come post it on the huddle. They are just people

I've met Barry Sanders a couple times , and Bill Russell, very nice people, and nothing super special. I didn't even talk to them about their sports and they must've appreciated that since I bet all fans ever ask them about are football for Barry or basketball for Bill.

You've messed up now...you can never tell who you met. You have to preserve your journalistic integrity. Either that or you are supposed to be scared he will hunt you down an kick your ass!!

Archived