• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bonnell now saying Hornets are players for Lance.

PantherBrew

LMAO...

Bonnell is such a bitch. The team has given him the cold shoulder all summer and he's just ranted on & on & on about how we wouldn't go after anybody.

The team probably called the Observer & said, "hey, heads up, we're getting ready to sign Stephenson. Will get back when it's official."

Bonnell, after picking up his exploded head, tweets "Hornets may have interest in Stephenson."

Yeah I find it hard to believe we get both Boozer and Stephenson. Even if we somehow won the bid on Boozer at $2 million, that would leave Lance with $10.7 million per. I don't think that's realistic, if we sign Lance that's pretty much it for the offseason aside from filling out the roster.

Get it done. I was really hoping for Hayward but I was having trouble wrapping my head around dismissing lance while we drafted that fool known as Hairston. He lacks the long range shot we need but is an upgrade in every other area and is a good fit if kept in relative line. and it weakens Indy. Get it done.

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle

Yeah I find it hard to believe we get both Boozer and Stephenson. Even if we somehow won the bid on Boozer at $2 million, that would leave Lance with $10.7 million per. I don't think that's realistic, if we sign Lance that's pretty much it for the offseason aside from filling out the roster.

Sign Stephenson, Williams, then bid on boozer. If my Math is correct 19-21 million roughly. Means to manage it, Stephenson's deal would have to start off at 10m or less this season. Then after all three are signed use the RMLE on Roberts and Bird rights on Pargo. Full team. Slightly over cap.

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle

Archived