• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tackle might not be as bad as we thought.

TheMaulClaw

The fact that UDFAs can develop into oline starters for lots of teams tells you something. There's a lot of technique involved. Its not all about the physical talent.

That being said, I'm going to be optimistic. It's July so it's too early to get upset or worked up. I hope that Bell is greatly improved from last season and Chandler develops quickly.

If they can be average... How good could our offense become this season...

Sent from my VS980 4G using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Tell you the truth, I'm more concerned with the return/punt game then the oline.Between Trai, Amini, Kahlil.Chandler.and Bell^Williams..they will fiqure it out.They better start thinking about finding a legit guy...I don't think Fuzzy Navel is the answer.

Im done with Byron Bell, aint no damn video gonna change that.

Sorry to hear you guys are on the outs. Maybe some relationship counseling would help.

"as bad as we thought" - I didn't know we were all on the same page with our thoughts on OT.

I'm bumping this because this Byron Bell bandwagon train is about to start and I want you huddlers to remember that TheMaulClaw had enough foresight to in fact see it coming. #hatersgonnahate

No real recognize real. And what's understood doesn't have to be explained. Bell is hot garbage. But I hope you end up right about this one. I'm willing to eat my words if things turn out okay

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Just listened to that Bell interview.  Something does seem different about the dude this offseason.  He's a lot more vocal, and the way he talks in that interview he really wants to win and prove the critics wrong... how he craves having that feeling they had last year when they were winning and echoed the sentiment that the team feels really disrespected.  Never heard him like that once in the entire time he's been here.

It's also a nice bonus that he's seemed to be having a pretty decent camp from what I understand going by the tweets.  Maybe a lightbulb has come on for the dude.

The guy has taken a tremendous amount of flack, and you can't help but think about what effect that could have on someone's confidence. It's a shame, really, because the guy has done nothing but work hard, overcome adversity and tragedy, and just tries to focus on his job. As a UDFA, he never came with high expectations, but he's come a long way. I have nothing but respect for the man, and considering how he has seemingly overcome some brutal, if not downright vicious criticism, I can't help but pull for him. If the coaches stick with him and he fails, that's on them and the GM. I wish him the best.

I'm bumping this because this Byron Bell bandwagon train is about to start and I want you huddlers to remember that TheMaulClaw had enough foresight to in fact see it coming. #hatersgonnahate

I've been shamefully pulling that wagon solo dolo. It's about time that I got some help :P

Archived