• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tackle might not be as bad as we thought.

TheMaulClaw

Interesting Byron Bell interview posted on Panthers.com.  Bell is starting to win me over a little bit.  I like what I'm hearing out of Nate Chandler too. 

I think their relative lack of exposure up to this point and made fans uneasy.  After hearing where their minds are I'm feeling a lot more optimistic.

Thoughts?

The proof will start coming out during preseason games when live bullets start flying.  I've heard a lot of guys talk a good game.  This isn't a slam on these guys at all-- I am pulling for them and for some reason I'm thinking we're going to be ok.

Personally I hope they get it figured out pretty quickly (positions) just so they can start to gel as a unit.  Besides outright talent, that's the biggest factor in the success of an o-line (in my opinion).

The proof will start coming out during preseason games when live bullets start flying.  I've heard a lot of guys talk a good game.  This isn't a slam on these guys at all-- I am pulling for them and for some reason I'm thinking we're going to be ok.

Personally I hope they get it figured out pretty quickly (positions) just so they can start to gel as a unit.  Besides outright talent, that's the biggest factor in the success of an o-line (in my opinion).

I agree about Oline chemistry.  Might actually be another plus that it's Chandler and Bell as opposed to an off the street free agent.

Interesting Byron Bell interview posted on Panthers.com. Bell is starting to win me over a little bit. I like what I'm hearing out of Nate Chandler too.

I think their relative lack of exposure up to this point and made fans uneasy. After hearing where their minds are I'm feeling a lot more optimistic.

Thoughts?

Do you remember the Bills game last year? Bell gave up four sacks (a panthers record) and then went on to tell the media he felt like he played a good game.

Archived