• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What's the MOST important aspect of a winning team?

Brooklyn Bully

The Pats ... defense ... cute. I think they had some catches between Moss and Brady but I'm not sure.

ANYWAY ... if you think it's D, fine. What aspect though? I'd hope you'd say D-line.

They didn't win a super bowl with moss.. a defense pressured Brady and they finished 18-1,

The Pats ... defense ... cute. I think they had some catches between Moss and Brady but I'm not sure.

ANYWAY ... if you think it's D, fine. What aspect though? I'd hope you'd say D-line.

x3. You think young Brady carried that team?

And d line yes but obviously it can swing or be more balanced. I think in those teams the talent was more in the defense than offense. Hence, defensive minded teams

Offensive Line

A great o-line can make HOFers out of guys like Troy Aikman and Emmit Smith. A great o-line can make an average receiving core look above average. Good NFL teams are built from the inside out.

O-Line4Life

Sent from my iPhizzle while pooping using CarolinaHizzle

Offensive Line

A great o-line can make HOFers out of guys like Troy Aikman and Emmit Smith. A great o-line can make an average receiving core look above average. Good NFL teams are built from the inside out.

O-Line4Life

Sent from my iPhizzle while pooping using CarolinaHizzle

It's a shame that that's the weakest part of the our team tho

Archived