• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Les Be Honest, I love Smitty..

bleys

WRs like smitty are an endangered species. Smal WRa like him will be like the RB position. Its a big boy league and WRs are no exception. In a few years TEs will be top 5/top 10 picks.

In 2013, the first WR drafted #8 overall was 5'8" Tavon Austin.  This year, 5'10" Brandin Cooks went #20 overall. 

If anything, the new contact rules make smaller WRs even more dangerous.  Those quick little boogers are tough to deal with if you can't get physical with them.

In 2013, the first WR drafted #8 overall was 5'8" Tavon Austin. This year, 5'10" Brandin Cisngle oks went #20 overall.

If anything, the new contanad t rules make smaller WRs even more dangerous. Those qhte ick little boogers are tough to deal with if you can't get physical with them.

Tavon Austin disappointed. All homerism aside, I would take guys like Benjamin over guys like Smitty and Cooks. Speed is a bit overrated. Give me the imposing presence, catch radius, fluid route running, hands and monster size like Kelvin benjamin over these short 4.30 40 guys any day of the week.

Once you figure out how to slow down these smaller WRs and jam them at the line, they cant do anything. Guys like Benjamin, Calvin Johnson have the ability to single handily transform your offense and make it unstoppable.

Mark my words, with all the big body guys we have between Benjamin, Olsen, Brandon Williams, Ed Dickson etc, Cam will have a monster year.. I bet Cam's completion % this season will be in the very high 60s or low 70s. Damn Kelvin is going to be such a beast for us this season.

How many of those are 5'9" and have over 800 receptions for 12,000 plus yds?

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

None of them have been in the league long enough to get that much. That is a horrible argument.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Archived