• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anyone going to watch Johnny Football tonight?

Brooklyn Bully

I dont hate him by any means... I just hate sportscenter blowing up my instagram and twitter with him being "electrifying" and all this. 

Cam newton is 2342 better than him and will never get that kind of attention from media.

Its so fuging annoying... Sports media has become just as bad or worse as mainstream news 

Last night- Kelvin Benjamin watching the game on the big screen and paying attention- "Greatest player ever, student of the game".

Tonight- Manzeil watching the game on the big screen and paying attention- "Derp derp, him got helmet. Supposed to wear helmet,lol."

Lol ...a thread about a Browns QB in The NFL Central forum goes 5 pages and it's mostly people complaining about how the media won't stop talking about him, yet those exact same people can't stop themselves from talking about him either.

Don't hate the media for the coverage he gets, hate yourselves for driving the Manziel mania bus.

Lol ...a thread about a Browns QB in The NFL Central forum goes 5 pages and it's mostly people complaining about how the media won't stop talking about him, yet those exact same people can't stop themselves from talking about him either.

Don't hate the media for the coverage he gets, hate yourselves for driving the Manziel mania bus.

Keep in mind this is the same forum that can generate a ten page discussion about what Peter King might have said despite King himself never actually addressing the topic in question.

Archived