• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2 4 1: J.Jones top 3 WR's in mix..Charlotte new Fm sports radio

Jmac

Here goes...K.B, Avent, and Cotchery lock..Pilares, king,and Bersin in mix..may keep 5 or six...who you want if it's only 5...New FM sports radio station clear channel announces... station starting Aug 28 Charlotte ..affiliated with Fox sports. Andy Furman and Mike north,dan Patrick.and Steve Gorman as hosts through out the day...will it be local sports or national.....who knows

Definitely want King.

Just don't know about Philly B.  I know he can play returner, but he really has not shown much fielding punts in practice and I think he is easily behing Bersin, King, and Pilares as far as WR go.

Be surprised if he makes it.

I have a strong feeling Brown makes it since he can play 3 positions. Gunner, returner, and WR. And King will make it if he continues doing what he's doing.

bersin will be the other one. it just sounds like he is just too fundamentally sound to not get the job and he seems to be really improving every year. i don't see us going into the season with less than 6 WRs.

Definitely want King.

Just don't know about Philly B. I know he can play returner, but he really has not shown much fielding punts in practice and I think he is easily behing Bersin, King, and Pilares as far as WR go.

Be surprised if he makes it.

Philly b also looks to be like the fastest player on the roster

Archived