• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I have Madden 15 right now

Lilsmitty09

This is great to know. I have been debating getting me a xbox one now instead of just waiting before the new sports games come out. Plus i know they have a bundle xbox one with madden coming out too with madden being basically free with a console. Havent made a decision yet, but it does seem smart to just get a xbox one now because i plan on upgrading before the year is over with anyway

I too was like that. If your gonna upgrade eventually why wait? Prices will hardly drop and with madden bundle it's a good deal, you just dont get a hard copy. I found one on craigs list with a bunch of add ons and games in mint condition for 375 and it works perfectly fine. Im loving it.

Can you edit player positions in the middle of a season? I'd draft some tweener LB guy and they'd stick him at MLB and the last few years of madden they would never let me change his position to DE.

And do the ratings in the menus match the ratings in the connected career/game? that was annoying as all hell. 

Archived