• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Behind Enemy Lines - Bucs Edition

Jeremy Igo

Offensive Coordinator by committee?

I don't see this going well. Things happen far to fast for many Offensive Coordinators to get the plays in quickly by themselves, much less consulting a group. Too many cooks.....

I see it going well if you're a Panther fan. This is not the D you want to be facing when your OC is out sick. I think McDermott will take advantage of the situation.

• Pie 1

At this rate, the Bucs will be paying group airfare for RR's trip. I need to go ahead and jump on that. I'd love a free trip to Tampa courtesy of the the Bucs.

I'll go ahead and secure the whole section behind the Panthers bench while I'm down here. I bet I can get them to even put in blue seats. I mean...it's not like they'll have to remove any season ticket holders to do it.

Sent from my iPhone

• Pie 1

Hardcore Christians love to mark out to famous hardcore Christians

i consider myself a hardcore Christian, but i wouldnt waste money to see The Golden Calf of Bristol take a poo on the football field and call it QB play. i admire the guy for his resolve on moral issues, but he is a terrible QB and he isnt without his problems. i kinda have a problem with his ego. he wont humble himself and play a different position to meet a team's need. he is stuck on playing a position that he is no good at. we all have problems, i just think The Golden Calf of Bristol's ego is his. its sad too because he could make a legitimate NFL comeback if he would play TE or RB. but he just wont come down off his high horse and admit that he is a terrible QB. 

I think the policy is you can declare a "sellout" if you've sold at least 85% of the stadium capacity

there has to be some sort of rule like that because i can still get seats on resale websites for the Steelers game in a few weeks, but Panthers.com says that its sold out. 

• Pie 3

i consider myself a hardcore Christian, but i wouldnt waste money to see The Golden Calf of Bristol take a poo on the football field and call it QB play. i admire the guy for his resolve on moral issues, but he is a terrible QB and he isnt without his problems. i kinda have a problem with his ego. he wont humble himself and play a different position to meet a team's need. he is stuck on playing a position that he is no good at. we all have problems, i just think The Golden Calf of Bristol's ego is his. its sad too because he could make a legitimate NFL comeback if he would play TE or RB. but he just wont come down off his high horse and admit that he is a terrible QB.

there has to be some sort of rule like that because i can still get seats on resale websites for the Steelers game in a few weeks, but Panthers.com says that its sold out.

Congrats on being the exception to the rule

Wait I'm confused about the whole "Golden Calf of Bristol" term being thrown around loosely here.