• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

a whole lot of kuechly love from the steelers (w/ a little for TD as well)

rayzor

That Mike Tomlin quote is interesting, concerning Kuechly and JJ Watt.  Watt just signed a 100 million dollar contract.  We all know we are going to give Cam a 100+ million dollar contract soon.  So if Kuechly is on route with JJ Watt's level of play, Kuechly will be worth a 100+ million dollar contract.  Question.  Have there ever been two players on the same team with 100+ million dollar contracts? 

That Mike Tomlin quote is interesting, concerning Kuechly and JJ Watt.  Watt just signed a 100 million dollar contract.  We all know we are going to give Cam a 100+ million dollar contract soon.  So if Kuechly is on route with JJ Watt's level of play, Kuechly will be worth a 100+ million dollar contract.  Question.  Have there ever been two players on the same team with 100+ million dollar contracts? 

if you look over Middle LB contracts, the highest paid MLB is alittle over 12 Million and that number doesnt go up much over the next couple years. I would figure Luke would require around 14 Million a year. So , 6 yr 98 million, it will be close to 100 but I say it will come in just under 100.

SO instead it would look something like

1. Colts: Andrew Luck

2. Redskins: Russel Wilson

3. Browns: Robert Griffin III

4. Vikings: Luke Kuechly

5. Jaguars: Josh Gordon

6. Cowboys: Matt Kalil

7. Bucs: Ryan Tannehill

8. Dolphins: Nick Foles

9. Panthers: Dontari Poe/Alshon Jeffery/ Kendall Wright/Michael Floyd/Riley Reiff...?

RG3 before Kuechly? No.

I see what you were doing here, but if it was a redraft you would take Luke no matter how bad you needed a QB.

RG3 before Kuechly? No.

I see what you were doing here, but if it was a redraft you would take Luke no matter how bad you needed a QB.

Listen to what draftniks say, QB transcends all other positions. If you don't have one, you do what it takes to get one.

Archived