• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Section 545

So this has nothing to do with last nights game however I did witness something interesting. During the 3rd and 4th Quarter there was a male and a female (panthers fan) talking to the security pointing to the top.

A few minutes passed and (cause I was to focused on the game) some thing happened. That same female talking to security pushed a guy(panthers fan) back and started beating the poo out of him. As security came, the male I mentioned in the beginning starts jawing with that guy and smacks him dead in the jaw.

After this happens, this man had a bloody mouth then starts jawing with a Steelers fan and as a result, this fan's three year old was scared as poo because of the tension that was going on, so the father starts to get more mad. Another Panthers fan and I had to calm this Steelers fan down because this dude had already been smacked hard twice. If any one could clarify what happened?

Male and Female(Panther Fans) reporting something happened around 3 mins left at the 3rd

The female threw the punch at 2mins into the 4th

The male threw the second punch at near Blounts touchdown.

The Steelers fan got into the argument with the guy after kickoff.

*****I forgot to mention we were sitting at row seven seats 10-11 and this happened two rows down. The male and female were not originally sitting there so this guy did something and followed them. The Steeler family was right in front of us.

Other than the main reason attending football games isn't that enjoyable anymore is because everyone feels the need to want to fight, nobody wants their kids exposed to such things and the whole "this is my house" thing has gotten out of control.

Grown adults getting into schoolyard fist fights over a game.... think about it.

Archived