• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Should we trade for Claiborne?

Pantherman

maybe the Dallas Defense is aweful for a reason folks. Maybe the coaching and structure of that defense is completly crap. If its literally for peanuts, why the hell not give him a try? He has the physical tools.

If You support the Hill aquisition, why wouldnt you support this if it were under the same circumstances?

I completely agree with this. We talk about how well free agent DBs do because of our dline. Well im sure it works the other way as well. Dallas' dline leaves a lot to be desired. I think he can di well here. However, we have IMO a lot more pressing needs at the moment. But worth a shot. I thought about making the thread myself yesterday but thought about all the problems we were having elsewhere and decided it just wasnt necessary right now. I wouldnt be upset tho.

Sure.. he has sucked in dallas but who hasn't?

Why would you want to play for a loon you can't trust.

He is extremely fast and one thing we do NOT have in our secondary is speed. Cason is our best DB by far.

we would just keep him on practice squad though because our schemes are never evolving

man dallas has no front 7....as a db your the last line of defense so it always looks worse then it really is... jjones was using Mo as a scape goat to there real problems IMO...scandrick is trash he was wack on L&HH(id fug the sh*t outa draya tho) but dat boy take molly straight trash yea id take'em for a 6th o 7th

Archived