• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"Let's win one for the chipper"

SCP

But did you know that Pinocchio was a bad motivational speaker?

off subject....

Pinocchio was fed up with the recent complaints from his wife. "Every time we make love, I get splinters." So, Pinocchio went back to his maker, Gipetto the Carpenter, for advice. "Sandpaper," said the carpenter, "that’s what you need." So, Pinocchio took the sandpaper home. A few weeks later, the carpenter bumped into Pinocchio again. "How are you getting along with the girls now?"  "Who needs girls?" replied Pinocchio.

Freaking raising hell when our offense is on the field, leaving early, selling tix, and now fugging up cliches? Sumbitch, Panther fandom is a hard life.

I just remembered this but at the game last sunday this little old black lady was sitting in front of me and I made mention that we were on offense and we should be quiet. She turned half way around to see me and said "Honey, I've been tellin these fools that for as long as I can remember. They aint never gonna learn." She said it with out a smile, no joking around. She was dead serious, and in that moment I was sad.

I just remembered this but at the game last sunday this little old black lady was sitting in front of me and I made mention that we were on offense and we should be quite. 

She should be quite what? 

Quite pleased? Quite pissed? Quite ambivalent?

Sorry, had to do it.

Archived