• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bold Predictions vs Baltimore

Mark S

Post your BOLD GameDay predictions for today's game.

-Cam finally looks like himself in the run game, rushes for 50 yards and 1 TD

-Kelvin Benjamin has another big game with 120 yards and 1 TD

-Smitty is held to under 100 yards

-Flacco gets sacked six times

I'll give you a bold and an easy one.

Easy one - we will witness the most extravagant and intemse celebration following a play for less than 10 yards in the history of sports by 89.

I agree, Cam watched that type last week and says screw it. I'm gonna run. Whatever happens, happens

tauren poole - roughly 100 yards, 2 touchdowns 

benjamin - 100+ yards, 2 touchowns

panthers 38 - ravens 16   

steve smith -  in an interview after the game, he will have an epiphany...filled with pent up, powerful emotion, he will start to cry and humble himself to the panthers organization and fan base, proclaiming accountability for his role in what lead him to baltimore. he will say how much he wishes he could change the past because he didn't have the foresight to see that he should have changed his ways before it was too late, and how much more precious he should have treated his opportunity in charlotte.......................................................and then the media will mention "cam newton", and he will turn right back into a dickhead.

We have over 150 team rushing yards, hold Baltimore to under 100.

Steve Smith has less than 50 yards, but Torrey Smith has over 100.

Cam scores 3 total touchdowns, in some kind of passing/rushing combination.

Luke Kuechly has 10+ tackles.

To show he is truly part of the team and to test his acceptance, Roman Harper puts a lick on 89, and true to team form, the other Panthers back him up during the ensuing scuffle. Penalties offset, replay the down. Steve goes into the huddle and tells Flacco give me the damn ball, and everyone on the Panthers knows this, and the next play Steve's route gets jumped for a pick 6.

Let's do this.

Archived