• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Season so far

twylyght

Three turnovers in the last possessions of the game to seal it. Are you willing to count on that week in and week out?

i'm not sure why you just made that about Cam?

one pick in 4 games with shotty o-line play. he got blindsided by a dude who had two blockers on him for the fumble.

Cam is not even close to Cutler.

Three turnovers in the last possessions of the game to seal it. Are you willing to count on that week in and week out?

Nevermind - I see what you are saying now. You are talking about the defense relying on preying on guys Cutler, when I thought you were trying to say that Cam is throwing a lot of INTs.

no... however i AM willing to count on the defense getting some sort of stop for the last 3 possessions of each and every football game. i still think the two games prior to yesterday were fluky concerning our defense. 

this defense wasnt going to stay down long. they usually play tough all game long. i am willing to count on that

Yesterday's win is something you build off of.

For goodness sake kony ealy was in coverage when we got that pick. If the younger guys continue to gain confidence this team will be in good shape.

One thing I noticed our oline gelled with no huddle and kalil and turner mauled people for obis td. It was a confidence booster IMO

I wanna just second Turner and Kalils play.  If we're gonna keep running up the gut the way we have, that's how you want them to play.  

What's reassuring going forward is that offensive lines typically take a while to gel and play well together.

As long as they stay healthy, we should see them improve with each game, especially considering Kalil is the only player with a lot of experience at his position on the line.

I hope we end up playing the Kraken week 8. That will give our defense a boost.

During the first half yesterday, I couldn't help thinking, "this is not a good football team. Cam looks great, WRs look good. Defense looks bad, pass rush and o line look abysmal."

The second half was encouraging, though. This team might gel and peak at the right time. This season might have a Giants style, late-season run written all over it.

I for one are happy about our crap Div and will let the NFC West hold the crown for hardest DIV. Football is about breaks and I doubt the NE Pats or the Broncos complain about a weak DIV. If we get Hardy back and somehow Shula figures the offense out and we squeak into the playoffs its the same as any other way and we have just as much chance as any other team that might be beat up more than us.

You really underestimate Patriots fans and what they will complain about. I live in Broncos country and after that Super Bowl they were cool enough to admit, 'Yeah we played awful'

Archived