• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Really? Fire rivera?

MichaelNewtonII

cotchery and KB put us in that position we would've won if cotchery didn't drop a TD and kelvin knew where the 1st down marker was

Yup and the 2 Gano kicks...go on....

Rivera is the Dman if his D sucks no reason to have him here....he sure isn't lighting up the football IQ charts....Cam makes a lot of coaches look good doesn't mean they should stick around.

You're a defensive coordinator impersonating a head coach and your DEFENSE is trash. That's why he should be fired.

The guy he chose not to hire, just lit his ass up. That's why he should be fired.

The fact that he knows 0 about offense and is riding Cam's back. That's why he should be fired.

And if you want to blame the players he has then Gettleman can follow his ass out too.

We are a good team in spite of Ron Rivera. If his defense ain't elite then what fuging value does he offer this team??

We just tied the guy he chose not to hire...with Shula.

This.

Thank you

If we lost we would have lost laying it all out on the field not scared to make a play. I would have been fine with it.

Exactly, after that hard fought game, you don't let your players try to win the game? Stupid decision all the way. I will be mad about this for about a year.

yeah you say that now when we didnt go for it but if we went for it and we didn't get that yard you'd be even more pissed with that than a tie. Also no telling if we'd have fumbled, thrown a pick, after a 1yd conversion anyways, take the tie be happy

No I wouldn't have been upset.  It would have been the right call as long as it was just a Cam run.  Our defense couldn't slow them down and there was only two and a half minutes left so we weren't gonna get the ball back.  I knew the only chance was a missed field goal and we just happened to get lucky as hell.  If he would have made that chip shot would you be applauding Rivera for making the right call?

Yup and the 2 Gano kicks...go on....

Rivera is the Dman if his D sucks no reason to have him here....he sure isn't lighting up the football IQ charts....Cam makes a lot of coaches look good doesn't mean they should stick around.

his d sucks because we have a GM who wants to sign rag Tag free agent Dbs For As Cheap As possible

Bottom line is We didn't lose. I'd rather not lose than lose. If we go for it and don't get it I know for a fact you would not be patting ron on the back for it

Yes we would have I know you're new here but most people were calling for him to play to win last year and commended him for doing it.

A tie is better than a loss. End up tied in the win column but we have fewer losses because of this tie no one will be bitching about today then.

A tie is only better than a loss if we have the exact same number of wins as someone else in our division.  In all likelihood a tie is equivalent to a loss in that it IS NOT A WIN.

What would you be saying if rivera called for a qb sneak up the middle like the huddle wanted, and we didn't convert? I'm sure you guys would not be saying "oh we lost but at least we tried to convert" no you'd be saying "Fire Rivera!" Still. /quote]

But what if we did make it?

his d sucks because we have a GM who wants to sign rag Tag free agent Dbs For As Cheap As possible

And he's the dumbass who sent that D out there to stop them instead of putting the game in the hands of his HoF QB.....thanks for coming around I knew you'd see it my way....just took a bit longer than i'd expect.

Archived