• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

today's inactives

Godfrey starting at nickel is just another reason why I don't think Rivera is a good coach imo. It's painfully obvious that Godfrey can't play nickel and Rivera refuses to make adjustments.

Just like it's taking an injury to get Amini out of the starting lineup. Something that should've been done awhile ago.

Godfrey starting at nickel is just another reason why I don't think Rivera is a good coach imo. It's painfully obvious that Godfrey can't play nickel and Rivera refuses to make adjustments.

Just like it's taking an injury to get Amini out of the starting lineup. Something that should've been done awhile ago.

i hardly think this is the case. anybody with two eyes can see that we are talent depleted.

who would have thought losing our 5th round pick would be so costly.

i hardly think this is the case. anybody with two eyes can see that we are talent depleted.

who would have thought losing our 5th round pick would be so costly.

Yah I said right away once Bene was going to be down for a bit that it was going to be a huge loss.

I just think Arod is going to attack Godfrey early and often. Line up Cobb in the slot and it could be a long day. Not like many can guard Cobb to begin with but they need to put someone else in there.

Yah I said right away once Bene was going to be down for a bit that it was going to be a huge loss.

I just think Arod is going to attack Godfrey early and often. Line up Cobb in the slot and it could be a long day. Not like many can guard Cobb to begin with but they need to put someone else in there.

we're gonna get shredded on Defense.

we just gotta make SOME 3rd down stops to win this game.

Archived