• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who else isn't worried?

Icege

Look around the NFL this year. Every team has virtually been week to week.

We are better than this and I think the guys in uniform know it. We are in good position after 7 games.

Schedule is more friendly on back end.

Imam concerned with some of these losses, but we are right where we need to be

I don't find being. the best of the worst comforting. It is not that the Panthers lose, it's how they lose. They don't even look like a pro team

Well they have been 3 other pro teams so there must be a lot of pro teams that aren't looking like pro teams

Not worried. In fact, win or lose, I still have to be at work tomorrow so I can provide for my wife and kids. While I hate that we lost and in the manner that we did, it's a game, played by dudes younger than me, who make more money than me, and who in 10-15 years will be broker than me. I've been a fan and PSL holder since day one, and love my team, but they're not gonna ruin my day, weekend, week, whatever.

The only saving grace right now is that the NFCS sucks. We've turned into the NFCW of a few years ago, where the Seahawks limped into the playoffs as a 7-9 division winner

Or like when the Giants limped into the playoffs at 9-7, gave up 49 points to the Saints and lost twice to the 5-11 Redskins during the regular season

Or like when the Giants limped into the playoffs at 9-7, gave up 49 points to the Saints and lost twice to the 5-11 Redskins during the regular season

That's the parallel I've used before talking with friends. Those Giants teams were never the most talented, but they snuck into the playoffs and got hot. Sneak into the playoffs and hope key guys can take over the game for us, and who knows what can happen. 

That's the parallel I've used before talking with friends. Those Giants teams were never the most talented, but they snuck into the playoffs and got hot. Sneak into the playoffs and hope key guys can take over the game for us, and who knows what can happen.

I try to be a glass half full guy :)

Archived