• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Shula doesn't have the horses BUT I don't see how we can keep him

MGH1989

This offense is Cam Newton, Ryan Kalil, KB, Olsen. However, some of those play calls were atrocious. I would like to see someone defend a fake draw on 1st and 10 with 40 something seconds left in the game. Seriously? Say all you want about execution and personnel, but that is a joke and is a microcosm of Shula's time here.

Bruce Arians is winning his division with the offensive juggernaut that is the Cardinals.

From 20 yard line to 20 yard line Shula actually called a very nice game. Inside the red zone it's like he completely forgets what has worked and outthinks himself. It's enough to drive a fan crazy.

This offense is Cam Newton, Ryan Kalil, KB, Olsen. However, some of those play calls were atrocious. I would like to see someone defend a fake draw on 1st and 10 with 40 something seconds left in the game. Seriously? Say all you want about execution and personnel, but that is a joke and is a microcosm of Shula's time here.

That alone is more than enough talent to win games. You have to know how to use your personnel. I mean call a flea flicker with your slowest WR. I am convinced Shula is a big problem with our offense.

Shula is just a by-product of the Panther's FO thinking that it is okay to ignore the offense. You are right, he doesn't have the horses and even if he did, I suspect that our offense wouldn't be all that special.

But this starts and ends with a FO who thinks it is okay to cut all of the WRs and then argue "well we only need to replace about 10 catches a game." Instead of trying to upgrade talent, the Panther's FO is simply trying to match mediocre talent all while dumping draft picks and money into the defense.

the screen plays are very poorly designed...and shula seems to love them.  He's the anti-Fox when it comes to screens.

not to mention that is Cam's worst passing area. it defeats the purpose if guys have to jump to catch a screen pass. not really tryna dog on newton, he can't be perfect in every aspect, so you do what works. it's these fkn coaches and their square pegs and round holes. i get what they think they are trying to accomplish with the screens, but there are other ways. the run game was actually working today, and I think i saw more fuging screen attempts than ever before, go figure.

shula with the 07 patriots would score 20 points a game

he just sucks major fuging ass, no way to spin it. if his last name wasn't shula he'd be driving a pick up truck to his janitorial job somewhere in florida

pretty much

i could call a better game sitting on my couch with a madden playbook in front of me.

Archived