• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Cam injured?

Jackofalltrades

I keep hearing this...If he feels that way he is admitting defeat and needs to be out of the game

I disagree. What quarterback in the league would have confidence in that group. He is playing with one drafted player on the offensive line. The rest are undrafted free agents. The entire line. That is unheard of. On top of that the most important side are rookies.

He has a backup undrafted LT, backup undrafted LG, backup undrafted RG and a converted DT playing RT.

So yeah, I think you might be missing that IMO.

That's been beat to death. I also mentioned the protection was good early on.

So no, I clearly didn't miss that, it's impossible to miss. Cam is missing open guys with a clean pocket.

I keep hearing this...If he feels that way he is admitting defeat and needs to be out of the game

Have you been watching the same game? The amygdala is responsible for associating a stimulus and thus the conditioned response. When you're offensive line gets brag constantly, nature takes over and you become conditioned to respond to a stimulus a certain way.

Now, on the topic of football. The fact that it's 3rd and 19 and we run Benji on a crossing route short blows my mind. Why would you run your tallest receiver on a short route when he is a prime target to send 30 to 40 yards down field?

That's been beat to death. I also mentioned the protection was good early on.

So no, I clearly didn't miss that, it's impossible to miss. Cam is missing open guys with a clean pocket.

Yep he missed Bersin by hitting him in the hands with the ball causing an interception.

Cotchery dropped his ball on the three yard line.

When Cam does have time he is still missing WRs or throwing a bad ball....then when we does throw a good pass it's dropped lol...awful offense all around.

But you can tell the Cam only fans when they bring up poo like "blabla something stupid we're blaming Cam"...no...nowhere in the OP is he BLAMING Cam for anything other than his own play so stfu.

Archived