• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

To those pondering the benefits of a 5 game Win Out vs. A 5 game Lose Out

SCP

Bring your ass to a game after we lose at BofA. I want to win every fuging game, period. It SUCKS walking out of BofA after a loss. Hearing other fan bases sing their chants after a loss on the way down the ramps is like cramming a petrified cactus up my ass. Come to a game after we lose to the Saints, Giants, Steelers etc. and listen to their fuging fans gloat, then tell me if you'd rather win or lose. fug them. Win every damn game we can and worry about the offseason when it gets here.

post-332-141702622508_thumb.jpg

Even with sorry ass Byron Bell, play to win. Losing is not an option. If we lose because we suck, the situation will take care of itself. But I'll be a sumbitch if I'm not showing up the last two game and raising some hell for a damn W.

post-332-141702622508_thumb.jpg

The damn eagles fly chant. You're absolutely right Scp. I am competitive. I want to win everything. I can take a loss but to lose to make my mind feel like I won because of a draft pick to me is still a loss. We want to root for winners. Not consistent losers. Lol, hope this makes since to some. You could compare this to how black ppl in amerikkka lose every... oh wrong thread. Just win baby. SUPERBOWL.

Last Sunday in a drunken state watching the shitty ass foulcons blow another game I've turned to positivity. #returnofriverboatronrivera

After this two game win streak we will be in total command. Win loss record be damned a five game hot streak WILL carry over into the playoffs

If we would have won a couple more games in 2010 we'd be stuck with Blaine Gabbert instead of having Cam

gabbert1-200x300.jpg?w=200&h=300

Such is life. The year prior, Marty was a gnat's eyelash away from trading the first round pick we used on Cam to move up to draft Jimmy fuging Clausen. Play to win.

5 game win out = 8-7-1 = first time ever back to back winning seasons and back to back NFC South Champs. Don't anybody try to tell me a higher draft pick is better than that.

I'll celebrate the day Division Championships are the expected norm rather than the ultimate goal this fan base seems to be rather accepting of.

Archived