• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

yesterday's oline will start vs. saints...good news?

Yes, it's good news. It's the best combo that we have had all year. Bell was bitched a few times. Norwell had as good a game as I've seen in a few years at LG. The Oline didn't lose us the game yesterday. Neither did our QB, it was all coaching

Norwell is a true NFL lineman. That dude is an animal and will play for years barring injury. He may be our best lineman right now. And now I see what bad guards were doing to Kalil. He looked much better yesterday. Remmers wasn't bad either. He had one false start, but other than that I don't remember him getting beat anything  like Chandler.

So, if these journeymen/UDFA rookie players are better than Chandler and Amini, why did it take so long to get them in? That loyalty stuff is for the birds. Play the best man. And if you don't have one, find one. There aren't enough NFL roster spots for every good/average player in the world. Go find them, because we NEED to replace Bell. He's not an NFL Tackle.

Archived