• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For those of you who remeber Bobby Phills

SIGCHI222

If people would stop saying and posting stupid and moronic poo, I would be able to stop calling attention to it.

But, you guys give me way to much material to work with.

And.....a traffic accident with the qb of a football team is not even close to "the darkest day in our city and state's history". Anyone who thinks it is should be kicked in the nuts and get out of their mom's basement for a few days.

Lol mad hatter is so right with all his posts in here.

The way you guys react to only certain celebrities is retarded. Unless you're related, it's really not that big a deal, people die and get hurt all the time but no one (well you guys) would never give two shits cause they never picked up a football; least MH is up front about it instead of pretending. Yea it's sad and good thing no one got hurt. That's it. The end, get over it.

And if some dumbass puts other lives in danger by doing dumb poo and dying over it, oh well, that's not a tragedy.

I don't think MH is spreading his misery, he probably just has seen a lot in his life to know better.

Archived