• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Future is bright at the CB position

Blackmagic

Anyone actually realize that norman is already 27 years old? He's not exactly a young player. I was kinda bummed when I saw that. Richard Sherman is a year younger and has already established himself.

He was 24 when we drafted him.  He can still give us 4 good years.

You should show that to Falcons fans. They think Trufant is the second coming.

I know. Jeez, they talk so much about him and I don't know why. He's decent but I don't think he is anything remotely close to a shutdown corner. That's the falcons though, everyone fringe player on their team is elite. I remember them talking up Paul Worrilow too.

christmas came in april this year

Moving up for Benwikere has proven to be a good one.  Maybe now Gettlemen feels comfortable trading during the draft.  Gettlemen bashers are scarce these days--it is as if they are in hiding or something.  Weird.  They are the North Korea of world diplomacy.

Anyone actually realize that norman is already 27 years old? He's not exactly a young player. I was kinda bummed when I saw that. Richard Sherman is a year younger and has already established himself.

That still doesn't mean he can't have a long career. He hasn't exactly had a lot of wear and tear. Let's be honest though. He should have been starting a long time ago.

That list is ranked by passer rating not their overall rating. They list Bene as better overall.Sort that my overall and Norman isnt top 10.

I choose the passer rating, because it isn't subjective. It shows how QBs fare when they throw at the WR you're covering.

From watching the games, I knew that Norman and Bene were playing, but I wanted to check the stats to see if they backed my assumption (sorted by QB ratings in coverage). I was stunned to see the results. If they can keep it up, we're set for the future and just need a good nickel.

Need a CB. Bene needs to be the nickel IMO

Archived