• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Should we be the North Carolina Panthers? Map says yes

GRWatcher

I'm in Greenville SC, with that said, being super OCD like I am, it needs to be the Charlotte Panthers, it grinds my gears to no avail that it's the only NFL team not named after a actual city, it really drives me crazy, 31 NFL teams ALL named after cities then you have the Carolina Panthers, ooh it drives me nuts lol. It needs to be the Charlotte Panthers.

NVM forgot about the MN Vikes, but still lol

I'm in Greenville SC, with that said, being super OCD like I am, it needs to be the Charlotte Panthers, it grinds my gears to no avail that it's the only NFL team not named after a actual city, it really drives me crazy, 31 NFL teams ALL named after cities then you have the Carolina Panthers, ooh it drives me nuts lol. It needs to be the Charlotte Panthers.

Patriots are all like, LOL to your post.

The Titans are like ... wut.

The Cards are like ... damn, son.

New England, Tampa Bay.....

Or the Tennessee Titans , Arizona Cardinals , New England Patriots (represents multiple states) and one could argue the jets / Giants are named for the state not the city

See post #45, Ed. And other than "bay", Tampa is a city.

Tampa isn't the only city on Tampa Bay, tho. St. Petersburg, Clearwater, and Bradenton share the Bay with Tampa and have a higher combined population than Tampa. Only reason I know this is I live in Central Florida and after the seeing the Bucs get destroyed by the Panthers and watching their fans leave the stadium all sad and frowny with freshly cried tears slowly drying on their fat, greasy faces, I like to indulge in the only thing that's any good there---the strip clubs.

Mention my name in any fine "gentleman's" establishment around the Bay and they will happily charge you twice as much.

You're welcome.

Archived