• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Star has broke foot, out for playoffs

jamos14

Injuries are expected this time of year.  No one is 100%.  I don't think Star has been as dominant as Short this year.  I am actually pretty good with Cole, Edwards and Short.  Johnson can play inside as well on passing downs.  He might be more dominant inside than outside as the guards are often less athletic than the tackles.

Injuries are expected this time of year. No one is 100%. I don't think Star has been as dominant as Short this year. I am actually pretty good with Cole, Edwards and Short. Johnson can play inside as well on passing downs. He might be more dominant inside than outside as the guards are often less athletic than the tackles.

Good thing johnson/ealy/Horton can play inside on passing downs. We gotta be a little more concerned In run defense

Tough break.  Both teams are down their stud DT .. Star is a monster, happy that Unger will have to block Colin Cole (who was one of the worst DT's in recent Seahawk history.. hopefully for your sake he's improved since then) 

I suspect Cole will be highly motivated to show Seattle they made a mistake in cutting him.  Sometimes an angry highly motivated player makes up for any skill gaps he may have.  Don't be surprised if Charles Johnson takes some of those reps as well.  He will wreak havoc on any guards he faces as they are slower and less athletic than the tackles he goes up against most snaps.

Good thing johnson/ealy/Horton can play inside on passing downs. We gotta be a little more concerned In run defense

Lynch has never had any big games against us.  With our front 7 we will be stout against the run again on Saturday. So I am not concerned about Lynch running as much as I am Wilson scrambling.  Lynch may be named beast mode but I think he will be rather tame against us.  Even when we were giving up big yards at the beginning of the season it was typically one big run and a bunch of little ones. Now that we are not giving up big chunks it is almost all little ones.

Injuries are expected this time of year. No one is 100%. I don't think Star has been as dominant as Short this year. I am actually pretty good with Cole, Edwards and Short. Johnson can play inside as well on passing downs. He might be more dominant inside than outside as the guards are often less athletic than the tackles.

Star has been one of our most dominant players in the past month

We have the DTs to survive it. Plus running at him just means running at our LBs

Pass rush? Wilson doesn't like to stay in the pocket anyway.....he runs out without pressure. Him staying in would be good IMO

Wilson does not run out when there is no pressure.

Seahawks have one of the worst pass blocking OL ever known to man. The Panthers should still be fine.

Archived