• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"Psycho Ex" Stories

Mr. Scot

The closest I have is a girl who freaked out after I broke up with her and barged into my place one day screaming that we were destined to be together becuase we had little moles in the same spot on one of our feet. We ended up running into each other years later and life had straightened her out, so everything is cool.   

Those are some good stories. But I think I may have one to top them all. It is a long story, but I will try to give the abridged version.

I met this girl in a bar (go figure), and we hooked up a couple of days later. I found out she was married and confronted her about it. She said they were separated, so I let it slide. We ended up moving in together, and the craziness started. Just a sample of the insanity, I was working 2 jobs, and over the course of the 2 years wee lived together, 4 times I came home from work to find her packing and telling me we were moving. No particular reason, she was just tired of the place we were at. I never knew anything about it until she had already found a place and signed a lease. She would start fights over absolutely nothing, and on one occasion broke my forearm by hitting me with a cordless phone.

We went on a trip to the NC mountains, and of course started arguing over something stupid. We stopped to get gas, and as I walked in front of the car, she slammed on the gas and almost hit me. Later that night, as I was bitching about that, I told her to pull over, and she did. I got out of the car to cool off, and she drove away. I was about 5 miles from home, and had to walk. I did not speak to her for about a week. 

One time she went on an overnight trip to 6 flags with her children, and was very late getting home. I got a phone call from one of her friends telling me that her soon to be ex-husband was on the trip with them, so I called her to check. I asked her about it, and she denied that he was there. At this point I had proposed to her, and given her a nice diamond ring. The reason I say that will be clear in a moment. 

About 2 weeks later, we were at her ex husband's house picking up some clothes for her children, and I saw one of those picture key rings they do at 6 flags. I innocently picked it up and looked inside. There in the picture was a nice family photo including her ex. At first I thought it may have been an old picture until I noticed the hand on the arm she had around his shoulder had the ring I gave her on it. I turned around and walked out and we stayed broken up for about a month.

After I finally dumped her, she called me and told me that she had an STD. I laughed and told her it wasn't from me. She also called me and said she had good news, she knew what was wrong with her. She was diagnosed schizophrenic. This was on top of being bipolar. Oh and she had a complete hysterectomy and refused to take her hormone pills because they made her gain weight. I did not see her or talk to her again for about 10 years.

I ran into her about 6 years ago, and found out that she had married a man who was her best friend from work while we were together. After we had broken up, she told me that she was committed due to an eating disorder (apparently my fault???). She said that she had befriended my wife at the time on Myspace, and had actually met up with her and her friends for drinks on multiple occasions. 

She was by far the craziest bitch I have ever been with. And that is saying a lot.

Jeez dude, hope the pussy was good.... Other wise damn, I would never put up with this crap.

I met this chick thru mutual friends... She was absolutely gorgeous.  5'2... 130lbs and had double D's!  We start dating until I saw that she was taking like 10 pills a day.  I come to findout she was bipolar and about 1 month into our relationship she would go fuging nuts... I told her if she goes nuts on me again, I'm gone.  She did, I was out.

Those are some good stories. But I think I may have one to top them all. It is a long story, but I will try to give the abridged version.

I met this girl in a bar (go figure), and we hooked up a couple of days later. I found out she was married and confronted her about it. She said they were separated, so I let it slide. We ended up moving in together, and the craziness started. Just a sample of the insanity, I was working 2 jobs, and over the course of the 2 years wee lived together, 4 times I came home from work to find her packing and telling me we were moving. No particular reason, she was just tired of the place we were at. I never knew anything about it until she had already found a place and signed a lease. She would start fights over absolutely nothing, and on one occasion broke my forearm by hitting me with a cordless phone.

We went on a trip to the NC mountains, and of course started arguing over something stupid. We stopped to get gas, and as I walked in front of the car, she slammed on the gas and almost hit me. Later that night, as I was bitching about that, I told her to pull over, and she did. I got out of the car to cool off, and she drove away. I was about 5 miles from home, and had to walk. I did not speak to her for about a week. 

One time she went on an overnight trip to 6 flags with her children, and was very late getting home. I got a phone call from one of her friends telling me that her soon to be ex-husband was on the trip with them, so I called her to check. I asked her about it, and she denied that he was there. At this point I had proposed to her, and given her a nice diamond ring. The reason I say that will be clear in a moment. 

About 2 weeks later, we were at her ex husband's house picking up some clothes for her children, and I saw one of those picture key rings they do at 6 flags. I innocently picked it up and looked inside. There in the picture was a nice family photo including her ex. At first I thought it may have been an old picture until I noticed the hand on the arm she had around his shoulder had the ring I gave her on it. I turned around and walked out and we stayed broken up for about a month.

After I finally dumped her, she called me and told me that she had an STD. I laughed and told her it wasn't from me. She also called me and said she had good news, she knew what was wrong with her. She was diagnosed schizophrenic. This was on top of being bipolar. Oh and she had a complete hysterectomy and refused to take her hormone pills because they made her gain weight. I did not see her or talk to her again for about 10 years.

I ran into her about 6 years ago, and found out that she had married a man who was her best friend from work while we were together. After we had broken up, she told me that she was committed due to an eating disorder (apparently my fault???). She said that she had befriended my wife at the time on Myspace, and had actually met up with her and her friends for drinks on multiple occasions. 

She was by far the craziest bitch I have ever been with. And that is saying a lot.

Wow...

I have a friend whose story may even top that. However, it now involves a serious court case that is still pending, so I don't know how much I can tell.

Guys... seriously. Leave emotionally abusive women.

Wow...

I have a friend whose story may even top that. However, it now involves a serious court case that is still pending, so I don't know how much I can tell.

Guys... seriously. Leave emotionally abusive women.

Yep, I had few of those and I got in and got out.  During early college days I used to change my phone number every 3 months lol.

It seemed like so many good looking women had emotional issues when I was in college...  But to be honest I think a lot of it had to do with previous jackass boyfriends as well.

Getting married young usually ends up bad, the church part is irrelevant.

Of course, the best thing is to get to know the person you are marrying, young or old, church or not. 

Yep.  I got married when I was 27 and my wife 25.  She is catholic but I told her we're not getting married until we move in together.  She did, we got married at church.

I got married like 2 months after I turned 21.

I don't have any "psycho exes I met in bars" stories

You missed nothing, trust me.  When I met my wife I said.... "No poo, a normal woman?!"  I knew she was the one.  When you find the right girl, marry her. 

This is the craziest chick and only crazy chick I've ever met. She isn't even really an ex. I met her at a party when I was young, she was much older, I was 17 or 18. She wanted me to tag along with her and at one point o pretended I was dating her so the guys wouldn't hit on her. I won't lie she was hot and in a lime green bikini...what young guy says no to that? This was a 'church party' so there was light drinking, a lot of kids. She loved the kids and spent all her time with them and I played with the kids too with her thinking, she's going to be a good mom someday but really didn't think too hard on it.

So, after the party she got a hotel and we ended up having sex, seemed like normal sex, even good sex to me. So I get up to go to the bathroom to shower and distinctly remember smiling at her. I changed my mind and decided I would shower in the morning. I came back and this women had fished my...used condom out of the trash and was holding it looking at me like oh poo.

I was like...what are you doing? She turned red as a tomato and started to get real quiet and started to cry and I was starting to panic like hell. She admitted she wanted to get pregnant and have a kid and told me not to worry she thought she couldn't get pregnant from getting hit in the uterus or whatever when she was younger and a doctor told her she might not be able to have kids. Later that night she joked with me about baby names lol I was so freaked out I remember sweating to hell.

But in the end, I can't believe how much I kept my cool but I remember telling myself I'm seeing a whole new side of this girl and she is very moody and sensitive and scaring the poo out of me.

I knew had I dumped her on the spot for that I'd never see her again, all I knew was her first name, and I don't think anyone else knew her well at the party. I am to this day unsure if she tried to get herself pregnant but I kept seeing her and manipulating her into thinking we were dating until I knew for sure she wasn't pregnant. Soon as I knew for sure I dumped her that weekend.

One of the scariest moments in my young life and taught me so much. I'm much more cautious today because of it.

Some might remember this story, but I feel that whenever a topic in the psyco ex genre comes up it should be told if only for the happy ending.

Had a buddy in the army, he was just out of basic, a good guy, joined up mainly so he could take care of his daughter, get money for school, & give his family the life he felt a man should provide.

Long story short, the kid wasn't his, his wife just married him because she knew he would do something like join the Army to take care of his responsibilities, & the actual father transferred schools to be close by so he could come over & fug while we were doing army poo & the little girl was in preschool.

Now my buddy (& teammate) wasn't stupid. He suspected something was up, but he kept quiet because he loved that little girl. She was his everything. He would be a good father to her come hell or high water & she loved him right back. So when the other guy graduated, psyco bitch decides to inform "dad" that he's not really "dad" & she'll be leaving with college fug & taking the little girl with them because he is the real father. She does this in the most vicious, painful way she can think of. She berates him publicly, she gut stabs him & twists like hell.

His first thought is to fight because he has raised the girl & despite not being his blood, she IS his daughter. Her & her family counter this by trying to get the girl (barely 5 at this point) to tell him she doesn't love him, she has a new better daddy, etc... to his face. She can't, won't... but she begins to cry, & he can't handle that so he agrees to sign whatever they want if they just stop. (I am still amazed he didn't beat the fug out of everybody for that.)

So he's getting divorced, we keep an eye on him to prevent him going stupid, he handled it as well as can be expected. About a year later, when its about to be finalized, our Sgt. tells up to keep an eye on him again because of old wounds being reopened. He seems hurt but drives on...

Then a few weeks after the divorce is final, I walk into the barracks & he's sitting on the couch bawling. I ask what's wrong & he looks up & says "I think I won the lottery. " I say, "...Wut?"

I check the numbers several times, yep... they match. After taxes he got 30 something mil. He took the high road. Started a college fund for the little girl, & would give it to her when she turned 18. His sister wrote "THANKS BITCH!" on a $100, stapled it to an article of him winnng, & sent it to her.

Some might remember this story, but I feel that whenever a topic in the psyco ex genre comes up it should be told if only for the happy ending.

Had a buddy in the army, he was just out of basic, a good guy, joined up mainly so he could take care of his daughter, get money for school, & give his family the life he felt a man should provide.

Long story short, the kid wasn't his, his wife just married him because she knew he would do something like join the Army to take care of his responsibilities, & the actual father transferred schools to be close by so he could come over & fug while we were doing army poo & the little girl was in preschool.

Now my buddy (& teammate) wasn't stupid. He suspected something was up, but he kept quiet because he loved that little girl. She was his everything. He would be a good father to her come hell or high water & she loved him right back. So when the other guy graduated, psyco bitch decides to inform "dad" that he's not really "dad" & she'll be leaving with college fug & taking the little girl with them because he is the real father. She does this in the most vicious, painful way she can think of. She berates him publicly, she gut stabs him & twists like hell.

His first thought is to fight because he has raised the girl & despite not being his blood, she IS his daughter. Her & her family counter this by trying to get the girl (barely 5 at this point) to tell him she doesn't love him, she has a new better daddy, etc... to his face. She can't, won't... but she begins to cry, & he can't handle that so he agrees to sign whatever they want if they just stop. (I am still amazed he didn't beat the fug out of everybody for that.)

So he's getting divorced, we keep an eye on him to prevent him going stupid, he handled it as well as can be expected. About a year later, when its about to be finalized, our Sgt. tells up to keep an eye on him again because of old wounds being reopened. He seems hurt but drives on...

Then a few weeks after the divorce is final, I walk into the barracks & he's sitting on the couch bawling. I ask what's wrong & he looks up & says "I think I won the lottery. " I say, "...Wut?"

I check the numbers several times, yep... they match. After taxes he got 30 something mil. He took the high road. Started a college fund for the little girl, & would give it to her when she turned 18. His sister wrote "THANKS BITCH!" on a $100, stapled it to an article of him winnng, & sent it to her.

That is awesome....should be made into a movie. 

Archived