• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Suck Bowl: Patriots vs Seahawks

KillerKat

Vegas opened the game as a PICK EM, lol.

Actually, it opened at Seattle -2.5 and has moved to PK already. I expect NE to be probably about a 3 pt fav come kickoff. Unfortunately, they're gonna win by a lot more than that. I can't see a scenario in which Seattle keeps this game close. I really can't

I root for greatness. Brady is about as great as they come. Seattle's defense is great as well.

Stop being a hater and enjoy the two best teams in football.

I'm thinking Edelman will be lined up against Sherman mostly. He's quick as hell and should give him problems. I expect Gronk to be used heavily too along with Vereen as a receiver.

I'm thinking the Pats take it but it should be a great game.

Though they can be beaten at any time, what I like about the Pats is how they use different players every game. One week it's ALL about Gronk. Then it's LaFell and Edelman balling. Then Shane Vareen goes off one week. Next up Jonas Grey or Blount get the call and run all over a team. The next week a no name nobody gets 2 TDs out of the blue. Then Brady runs 2 in. They're impossible to plan for. I mean, Blount hasn't done jack all year and I bet he does jack in the SB. Grey had one solid game so I bet he'll be up! Hell, Danny Amendola will probably score 3 TDs. They are evil geniuses over there.

Meanwhile in Charlotte: "Uh ... KB and Olsen can score us some TDs through the air. J-Stew runs it. And Cam does Cam. Who else we got? Um ... hmm ... damn."

Worst Super Bowl matchup for me in recent memory. We either get to hear more constant overhyping stroking of Wilson or constant stroking of Brady. Brady already has his rings and is going to get stroked no matter what. I guess the lesser of the evils is Brady. I wouldn't be able to stand the HOF talk of Wilson if the Seahawks win.

Terrible SB, just terrible.  I hope they find that Billicheaterasshat cheated over the past 10 years and ban him from football for life.  Strip the New England SainterPatriots of every win they have had under said asshat coach.  Then TomassBadeye is caught up in a conspiracy ring to give him all of the glory that football has ever given and then gets stripped of every accolade he's ever gotten.  I'm just pissed.

I am absolutely tired of the Patriots and it has nothing to do with the fact they beat us in the Super Bowl.  I'm just freaking tired of them the same way I have always been tired of and hated the Cowgirls.  All the media does is slobber all over Brady and although I'm going to try avoiding the coverage of the Super Bowl over the next 2 weeks, I know there's no way to shut it out completely and I'm not looking forward to it.  

And it's not that I like the Seahawks any, but having to choose between the 2 teams, I'll be pulling for Seattle.  I just can't bring myself to ever pull for NE (unless it is beneficial to the Panthers in some way, which in this instance, it is not.)

Archived