• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Broker?

Hawk

I don't know why you're wanting to go.  The NFL already has it decided that Patriots will win.  Don't waste your money.  Use it to buy a new ice house for your fishing spot.

From the things I have seen and read ... it will be a huge surprise if Seattle wins

They already know who has the Thursday night games ... and the Seahawks do not have a Thursday night home game.

This is the complete opposite of what should happen so I don't know if you are trying to be funny, or what the deal is. Tickets should go down, because tickets that go up in price will remain unsold. A filled seat is worth far more in the money you receive then an empty seat, regardless of the price.

Yes, Of course it was meant to be Satire, hint the Direct Tv Pitch in the post?

This is the complete opposite of what should happen so I don't know if you are trying to be funny, or what the deal is. Tickets should go down, because tickets that go up in price will remain unsold. A filled seat is worth far more in the money you receive then an empty seat, regardless of the price.

Its a commercial.  Look up the direct tv ads against cable.  Thats what he's getting at.  Well done actually.

Archived