• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We won! Thank you huddle for your support.

adub2b23

Well that's utter bullspunk. The divorce rate has been declining for decades. It's less than 30%.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/04/upshot/how-we-know-the-divorce-rate-is-falling.html

Plus look at the pic?  She is already in a carolina jersey.  I have been Happily married for 15 years (march).   My wife has even been happily married at least 10 of those :)

Keys to happy marriage.

1.  3  bank accounts ( your account, her account , our account (joint expenses). 

2.  You never win an argument with your wife, so instead try to find solutions you both can live with.

3.  She must support the Panthers or leaves you the f#$$% alone while you support them.

New competition...the team with the 4 girls is up to 416 likes and 211 shares.  They have taken over 2nd place, and are gaining likes fast.  If those of you who have only liked the photo could share it, I think that would help us to maintain the lead.  It is a combined total tally.

Archived