• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game 50: Hornets @ Sixers

JccOldTime23

I hate you Gary Neal. You aren't worth a squirt of piss, and if i never saw you in a hornets uniform again it wouldn't be soon enough. You take terrible shots, are extremely careless with the ball causing bad turnovers, you can't play defense, you kill any momentum we ever have when you come in the game, and you stay on the court way past the point you should have been benched.

Way to get beat by a bunch of d league all stars tonight Hornets. I see a loss coming tomorrow night too. Fug, this game pissed me off.

I hate you Gary Neal. You aren't worth a squirt of piss, and if i never saw you in a hornets uniform again it wouldn't be soon enough. You take terrible shots, are extremely careless with the ball causing bad turnovers, you can't play defense, you kill any momentum we ever have when you come in the game, and you stay on the court way past the point you should have been benched.

Way to get beat by a bunch of d league all stars tonight Hornets. I see a loss coming tomorrow night too. Fug, this game pissed me off.

Replace Gary Neal with Lance Stephenson and it still fits!

PJ, regardless of how inconsistent he may be with his shot, is AT LEAST as good as Gary Neal, with the added benefit of not being Gary fuging Neal. Play him. At least when he shoots it looks nice and he can't be any worse than what's on the floor. This team needs a spark in the backcourt. No reason to not rotate in PJ at the 2. Hell, play him in the high post for all I care. Do something with the kid.

I don't understand PJ not getting the minutes either. PJ at least gives effort on defense and goes after loose balls. He has a swagger and a confidence about him too that seems to get his teammates pumped up and engaged.

They have to be working a trade for Neal...but I feel the more they play him...the lower his stock goes...

Weren't we like 2-11 or something earlier this season when MKG got hurt?  Now he goes out this game and the team goes to poo again.

I think it's obvious he's our MVP.  We've survived without Kemba, without Lance, without Al, and others... but whenever MKG is out this team is dogshit.

Archived